what did Pat Sielding...

No, ALWAYS.

Sorry dude, but Nikk is right about you...and that's ok...it just gets annoying at times.

it's ok. we need to let them speak lest we be compared to Fox News and not give balanced viewpoints.

besides, resistance is futile :P

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me call it like I see it.

So freakin what!  I like The Cadets.  How does that make everything I type negative, just because some of you disagree with me?  How is it that much different than you and Phantom? . . .and don't say you are critical of them and that is how you are different because I have been critical of Cadets as well, just not this season.

I will not apologize for being a Cadets fan and responding to people who speak negatively about them, so move on.  You're not much different, but I have classes to teach and not enough time to go back and find all your posts (which is pretty idiotic).  Aren't you a teacher, too?

You are the pot calling the kettle black, but I am sure many will come to your defense.

Actually Tex, or should I call you Homer, since thats one of the belittling names you liket o call us little people.....you are quite rude, belittling and nasty, subtly writing others off if they dont hail the mighty Cadets....sadly, when I think of Borg, you are often visualized as their leader. In reading this whole back and forth here, I get respect out of Nikks posts, I get confrontation out of yours....so really, chill out.

~G~

so who won high narration?

b**bs LMAO

I don't mind narration (yes I'm new school), as long as it's not over 10 seconds, I'm completely fine. After call it's not a Choir Corps... :sshh:

The Cadets drumspeak was okay in my book because they didn't use it as an excuse for their percussion features.

I said, he stated the obvious. . .DUH!

No more annoying than the way some of you defend your favorites, which was my point.  If you know me and know what to expect, why do you kids get so worked up?  Noone asked you to read what I write.

Get over it.

TX, you get in fights with people on the boards about not likeing the Cadets (I can name 3 right off the top of my head,) you always DEFEND the Cadets when they dont even need defending, you always Hype on the Cadets when that is not needed either.

You Overreact when ANYTHING negative about the Cadets is said. You stated the obvious in this thread, and you got called out for it. Let me let you in on a hint about something. IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU WOULD DO, and WHAT YOU DO ANYWAYS!

~>conner

Actually Tex, or should I call you Homer, since thats one of the belittling names you liket o call us little people.....you are quite rude, belittling and nasty, subtly writing others off if they dont hail the mighty Cadets....sadly, when I think of Borg, you are often visualized as their leader. In reading this whole back and forth here, I get respect out of Nikks posts, I get confrontation out of yours....so really, chill out.

~G~

Shocker that you and Conner would be coming to Nikk's defense. Conner's only motives are that I called Stef out a few weeks ago.

Do you guys really think I care that you don't like how I enjoy The Cadets and post about them?

News flash. . .I don't.

The only reason you would find Nikk's postings respectful is because you are much like him. Its funny how anyone could find him non-confrontational.

You, G, are another example of the pot and the kettle. You are no different than me in how you post, its just we have different likes, and since we disagree you find it easier to diss me. Big deal, but you are no different in your confrontational style and name calling. Don't expect your little attack to erase that.

Edited by TXMystreaux

So, now that the trash talk is settling down, I have a dumb question.

Are you telling me the directors know BEFORE the scores are announced who won and who won each caption. I thought the tapes and recaps were handed out AFTER the scores were announced, or at the same time. Shows what I know. Seems like its all pretty anti-climatic for the corps if this is the case. Also seems strange to think back over the years at different director reactions during the announcement of scores. I mean if they already knew....

Actually, as someone who almost never posts and never argues, it does look like one party is much more confrontational and "short" with their comments than the other posters. Just an uninvolved observation.

Are you telling me the directors know BEFORE the scores are announced who won and who won each caption.  I thought the tapes and recaps were handed out AFTER the scores were announced, or at the same time.  Shows what I know.  Seems like its all pretty anti-climatic for the corps if this is the case.  Also seems strange to think back over the years at different director reactions during the announcement of scores.  I mean if they already knew....

I don't think that directors know the scores before they are announced. I have no idea, but this is just my speculation.

Quite a bit of time elapsed between the original announcement of the high brass award and the recall of that announcement. I'm guessing that as soon scores were announced, the directors got the sheets, Hopkins saw the mistake, and pointed it out.

And again, it is my speculation that Hopkins pointed out the error. He may not have. I'm just thinking that it's not a coincidence that he came up front to the awards table to tell somebody something, then they recalled the high brass announcement shortly thereafter.

.....you are quite rude, belittling and nasty, subtly writing others off if they dont hail the mighty Cadets....sadly, when I think of Borg, you are often visualized as their leader.

Now I've seen everything. GMichael1230 calling people out for being rude, belittling, and nasty. Forgive me while I go off into this corner and GUT LAUGH until I vomit.

Shocker that you and Conner would be coming to Nikk's defense.  Conner's only motives are that I called Stef out a few weeks ago.

Do you guys really think I care that you don't like how I enjoy The Cadets and post about them? 

News flash. . .I don't.

The only reason you would find Nikk's postings respectful is because you are much like him.  Its funny how anyone could find him non-confrontational. 

You, G, are another example of the pot and the kettle.  You are no different than me in how you post, its just we have different likes, and since we disagree you find it easier to diss me.  Big deal, but you are no different in your confrontational style and name calling.  Don't expect your little attack to erase that.

A- My motives are the fact that I dont like people like you, plain and simple.

B- Steph is a better person than you will EVER be.

C- and if, by that post, you say YOU are at all unconfrontational, then I would personally like you laugh in your face, go laugh in my room, and then come back, and laugh in your face again. Because you sir, are not unconfronational. The only people you like on this board are, and have always been people who dont say bad stuff about the Cadets.

and the ones you dont like, such as me, Nikk, and Steph, are the ones who say something against the Cadets, or defend those who do.

and personally, I dont really think anything is wrong with being like Nikk. He's very smart, and actually posts stuff that would seem worthwhile, as opposed to people who post stuff like... Well, just go look at all of your posts.

~>conner