Finals Attendace

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finals night ....over thirty thousand.....

My uncle talked to one of the cops at the event and he said that they were estimating 20k for finals, 15k for semis, 12k for quarters. I noticed that for most of the show, the commons area near the McDonald's was pretty busy. In the club area, lots of people were enjoying the air conditioning and not sitting out in the seats... until the top 5 rolled around. Tsk tsk... Ha, the cop also said that he was "very impressed" and didn't know that this kind of activity EXISTED!

Edited by Nizerifin

Given last year's paid attendance was 23,000 or so, I would venture to say this year was about the same, if not a little smaller, based on how full the stadium looked vs. Invesco Field last summer.

Attendanec for quarters was dismal.....dozens of empty patches in all sections inculding the two that seperated the fifty. I assue that the cinemas might be to blame for this. Semis was also a smaller than I thought crowd but much more than quarters.....

Finals, however..the stadium was as full as I can remember and it was fun seeing all the people sitting in the endzone.

~G~