Unless you know the show was a copy, which Sylvester himself who designed both shows told you it was not, then quit bringing it up and spreading the lie again.

That last part reminds me of that skit on Chappelle's Show. *sigh* It's over. You know the one about R. Kelly and his, umm....video, you know. ;) It's the episode where Dave is asked to be on the jury for the R. Kelly trial... and he wouldn't believe the video was legit unless he saw the girl hold two forms of ID...Dave's friends in the corner taking notes...two police officers therre to witness....and RK's grandma in the corner. ;)

Where's the proof!? I plead the FIF!!!!

SMM

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts are still facts, no matter how we try to spin them.

So George, How was the 2005 Cadets show innovative ??

~G~

Yeah, but they gotta be facts before they can still be facts.

Oh and I know this wasn't asked of me - but the Cadets show was innovative! How do I know? "It's been stated clearly elsewhere in this forum!" :blink:

Phobic

2004 Show

Look here...

Please look here, it has the images of the show, "Twilight Zone", "an eye" "a door"...

Is this concept an original for the Cadets? No it wasn't..I thought we had this established in the season..even "they" admitted that this band did this and they took it further with the corps? "They" being Sylvester and Mr. Hopkins? Did "they" not?

It was discovered that Marc S wrote for this high school band..there it is if you look on the website. Does that satisfy y'all?

Now please, why keep arguing this? There are more important things in the world to be worrying about. Please..just go watch the news for a while and see what's going on in the Gulf Coast you will see how pointless this is.. :sshh:

No, it does not satisfy us. . .because again some people continue making assumptions based on hearsay type information and not the full story.

The show had completely different music aside from the use of the Twilight Zone first of all

Secondly, we all know the visual package was not even close to the same.

The concept was used, then taken to The Cadets and expanded.

It was discovered Sylvester worked with them. . .then he showed up himself on DCP to clear up the rumors you guys had spread earlier in the season and continue to spread.

Unless anyone here has seen both shows and can state some real factual information about the repertoire and visual package for both shows, then lets move on from this rumor.

Okay Jar Jar... :P b**bs LMAO

I will resist.... :sshh:

Edited by Lancerlady

LMAO, you guys are on a roll..lol.. b**bs b**bs (A marshmallow that is)... b**bs :blink:

Edited by Lancerlady

I don't get it...