DCP-I/A moving to a new location

sburstall

I'm rag-tag? <**>

Ouch. That hurts. I'm kinda offended by that. I think Potomac River Knights is officially on BAYMA's (the parent group of Blue Angels and White Stars') s**t list.

I'd like an apology please.

Edited by scadesboi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No apologies will be given, my post stands as is. Just be ready for the next season.

and I'd rather die than be run by a rag-tag bunch of ########!

If "ragtag" means being part of an organization that has DOMINATED DCPI, then I'll gladly be "ragtag" any day of the week B)

Yes, we are looking for a Logo for DCP-I... anyone can put one together, then we can vote on the best one. I think everyone will be VERY happy with some of the changes coming up!

Just DCP-I I guess.... anything else is up to you.

I think the corps placements in the FANFARE organization speak for themselves. We never once said we were elitist, and I am sorry if anyone feels that way. But Shannon only created it so we as directors can have an organization to help make the current DCPI better. Think YEA, and what have you. Not one of us directors has tried to come off as elite. You can hate and dislike what you think we are about, but you are really missing what that is. I think FANFARE corps will have stronger seasons next year, if you thought we were strong this year, you should wait to see what we are fielding this season.

Best of luck.

I don't understand how you plan on making the circuit better. It just unites a bunch of drum corps and in turn weighs their opinions. What you may think is good for DCP-I may not be so great to the corps that aren't involved in your organization.