Favorite corps to never make Div 1 finals?

dbg

I'm going to have to go with Geneseo Knights and most definitely Florida Wave. And sentimental favorite Pacific Crest.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Coast Jazz what a joke. Stay with the topic please.

Wow. Aren't you the epitome of class?

L'Academie Musicale: I always enjoyed their shows, especially their 1997 show. I believe that their guard was top 12 in 1997 in Quarters. They were really onto something, just too bad they couldn't keep progressing. I always thought that L'Academie and Les Etoiles should have merged for one season to put a full D1 corps on the field. That would have been fantastic, but alas . . .

Southwind and Capital Regiment

And by the looks of things the past few years, as someone else put it, it won't be too long now.

wow, I'm so happy to see my alumni mentioned so many times. That really means a lot to me. by the way bando. From one Ohio Bando to Another....

Stop stealing my Avatar.

East Coast Jazz what a joke. Stay with the topic please.

In 1997, '98, and '99 East Coast Jazz performed in Div 1 Quarterfinals, finishing as high as 19th in '98. So even though ECJ is a div 2/3 corps, they were being scored as a div 1 corps in each of those events, giving them as much of a chance as anybody else there at making div 1 finals.

I wouldn't be calling another corps a joke unless you know what you're talking about. I recall someone from the Troopers calling ECJ a joke after our performance in Worcester, MA this past summer. Well, Troopers, why don't you look and see where each of us placed in our respective divisions.