Troopers removed from DCI Membership Status

MikeN

I just wish someone would tell us how to find those DCI Bylaws and policies they are referring too. I know it must be available for public record. Can anyone elaborate on anything or is everyone just blowing smoke screens for now? :blink:

I'm not trying to start anything here, but honestly, this is just..I don't know strange to me. But I think I am figuring out what has happened on my own.

But still it'd be nice if someone could direct me to the those "internal and external complications". And also the policies and by laws they are all referring too. I am interested in that. Do I write DCI for a copy?

Anyway...thanks for listening..

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I'm not blaming DCI for being evil or misguided here. IT seems to me whatever they did, they did because they had to.

but because of how the rumor mills goes ( i expect calls tomorrow saying hey did you see on DCP the Troopers folded) more exact information can only HELP the Troopers.

sure, maybe it isn't what they want to announce. I understand that. But if they did come out and say what it was, I think it would only help Troop gain more support in the court of public opinion

This is upsetting, that an ORIGINAL partner in the formation of DCI, can have this done to them!!!!

I hope more information comes forward in the near future. :blink:

Now Jim Jones is turning over in his grave !! b**bs b**bs b**bs

People who have read my posts know that I view DCI with a cynical eye. However, the Troopers have said they were in the wrong, that they didn't do what was necessary. I don't see any reason to think otherwise. I do hope they get things straightened out soon.

To all concerned,

Pat , the webmaster for Troopers, has posted several times in this thread . I would ask that you pay attention to her post . She is very well connected with the Troopers and will post updates as she stated on the Troopers web site.

The answers you seek will take time. Time for the board of the Troopers to review and Lay out a plan for addressing the issues as posted by DCI and on The Troopers website.

I can assure you , as did Pat , that this not a " PLOT " by DCI to destroy the Troopers. Rules and regulations must be followed and it appears some have not been followed thru on. What those are I have no clue and I worked there for the last 2 years.

This is a matter between the Troopers Board and DCI . To expect quick answers is unreasonable and would lead to more questions. Step back ,take a breath and allow the Troopers time to evaluate what and where they are, as well as the options available to them. I assure you Pat will update the website with information as it is available.

I know your Love ,support and admiration for The Troopers is appreciated by all involved . There is a great passion for the Troopers and I am sure that they will come out of this stronger ,better, and ready to move forward. But at this time the board needs time to make wise decisions for the future.I know i wish them all the best .

And as Far as Chuck " Bailing out " on the Troopers that is far from true!! It is Fact That Chuck and I have both offered our services of design to them again for the 2006 season.But much is still to be determined by the board. Give them a few days or so to react.

Jeff Bridges

Yeah I saw the posts from Pat and they are basically saying the same thing that dci said, not too much for now. So I guess we will just have to wait and see what if anything develops from this unfolding story.

In the mean time I am going to try putting in writing a request for the policies and by laws and see if I can get a copy.

Either way, I do wish the best for this historic group.

With that, I will be waiting for further information on this situation.

Jeff,

Thanks for the updates. Best wishes to you and the corps.