prayers needed

From Yahoo news:

"OSSEO, Wis. - A bus carrying high school students home from a band competition struck a semi truck early Sunday, killing several passengers, a transportation official said.

An unknown number of others were injured, Brent Pickard of the Wisconsin Department of Transportation told television station WQOW of Eau Claire.

The students from Chippewa Falls High School had been at a competition at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. The crash happened around 2 a.m. on Interstate 94, Pickard said.

The crash site is southeast of Eau Claire in the west-central part of the state."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard the final results of fatalities yet, but it is not good! I will check with local authorities and news stations to see what the final count is.

My hearts go out to the families and the community.

Chippewa Falls is where they are trying to start up the Chippewa Valley Brigade Drum & Bugle Corps.

My prayers are with them!

When you think of all the miles that DCI corps do over the course of the summer, this makes you say "There but for the Grace of God go I...."

My heart goes out to the victims families and prayers go out to all. This is truly tragic.

you have my prayers.

it makes me wonder as well. my band just got home from a 4 hour trip to, and then another 4 hour trip from a competition. I hope it never happens to my band, as well as anyother bands.

god bless.

~>conner