Phantom Uniform

I just went to the Stanbury site and found some pics that might be a possibility of the the future Regiment unis!

There are a few that would be ok and some, well not so :laugh:

See what you think!

3_t.jpg

96_t.jpg

408_t.jpg

301_t.jpg

247_t.jpg

237_t.jpg

44_t.jpg

37_t.jpg

34_t.jpg

303_t.jpg

There are some creative choices here!

They are probably not going with any of these, but the drawing by Jean Coulet de Gard is pretty neat!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea me too^^^

but the last two were alright...some of those looked like a mid-1700's british army uniform or something hahaha

The 2nd to last was a carbon copy of the Syracuse Brigadiers uniform, a Cesario design:

09_06_2002_syracuse.jpg

The last one is very similar to the Colts current uniforms, another Cesario design:

may25.jpg

I would think Phantom would stay closer to the Phantom look

stanbury ads are always funny to look at because their designs are usually very similar to cesario designs as stated above.

the last design is our new drum major uniform from last year, except one of the shoulder-pad-jut-out-things. Also if you care to just have even more proof, open up your DCI Today's to the Stanbury ad. The exact Colts uniform with different gauntlets (but very similar to the original 2000 design where the Colts did have insignia on their gaunlets)

Now once again proven with the Brigadiers.

Also the first design looks (obviously some color differences and slight alterations..such as more fabricy sash) to the Boston uniform.

ironic...or does cesario also endorse Stanbury as well?

None of these uniforms look very "Regiment". Some of them actually look pretty bando.

I do like the red british uniform though.

The uniform above "Jackson" is the only one of those that looks even remotley appropriate. I'd like to see that close up.

Edited by tommytimp