Madison Alumni Corps

The weekend was a near religious experience.

So much talent. So much class.

Make no mistake - this will be the Madison Scouts with with the same quality and passion and perfection that has been exemplified throughout our history.

THANK-YOU STAFF! Every detail was taken care of so that all we as performers had to do was concentrate on performance. Just like it always was. :worthy:

You really won't want to miss this, folks.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I thought I would put up a old pic of the "Big Show" Randus, He got the project going!!!!

Great job Randy and staff!!

randy77.jpg

We have our tickets for Finals and Semis!!!!!! We will be sitting on the 19th row in section D to hear MAdison Alumni corps...They're gonna blow my face off! I can't wait!!!!!!! :worthy:

Looks great guys!

Can't wait to see the Corps. :worthy:

Wow, sounds awesome.

Auggggh, I can NOT wait to see this!

Heres a pic of The (Randy) King on Saturday. The one in yellow. Hype!

Everyone help with the othe lead sops names..please

Picture009.jpg

Heres a pic of The (Randy) King on Saturday. The one in yellow. Hype!

Everyone help with the othe lead sops names..please

I believe that is Scott Lile on the far right with his feet together. One of the most amazing players I have ever heard.

Carlito

Edited by Xcalibur

I'm very happy to report that the Madison Scouts all Alumni Corps camp this weekend is an

absolute success, and for anyone wondering if this could be pulled off, WONDER NO MORE!

JUST AMAZING TO BE HERE participating in this, and hearing the beautiful full sounds of a

classic Madison hornline (90!) and drumline (55! 22 snares!) and a surprisingly agile and energetic

guard (30!) is nothing short of spectacular. All expectations exceeded with this huge turnout of guys.

As one of the guys put it tonight after the hornline blew us all away..."not bad for a bunch of old

f@*t's!!" The charts are spectacular, energy is high and chops are incredibly still there!!

Another day of camp still to go here in Madison tomorrow.

Pictures to be posted here tomorrow... You will NOT want to miss this performance at Semi-finals!

Okay Geno, this one time I forgive you for missing my birthday party..

Don't let it happen again.

:) looks like it was a great time.. had I thought I about it, I would have packed Mike up into my car on Sunday and hauled him off to Madison to watch you guys.. It just seemed like a good day to lay on the big chair and watch bad Kung Fu movies, instead.. :grouphug:

Oh and by the way.. clear your calendar for a double date.. I talked to my girlfriend and shes all for it!

Call me and let's talk...

Stef