Madison Alumni Corps

It sounds like it would be worth a trip to Madison to watch a camp.... or are the camps closed to outsiders???

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) looks like it was a great time.. had I thought I about it, I would have packed Mike up into my car on Sunday and hauled him off to Madison to watch you guys.. It just seemed like a good day to lay on the big chair and watch bad Kung Fu movies, instead.

shaolin_soccer_3.jpg

Yes, it was!!!!! :grouphug:

Heres a pic of The (Randy) King on Saturday. The one in yellow. Hype!

Everyone help with the othe lead sops names..please

Picture009.jpg

Well, the one on the left is "Hot guy number 1". The one next to him is "Hot guy number 2"....

2 guys to the left of me in the pic is Leon Yberra, marched 97-98. He drove up from Tx alone. Guy to the left in the pic is Norm Baker. Norm is a local, marched 57-63. Me (Randy Ferrie marched 78-78)I now live in Indiana. Guy in the pic to the right is Scott Lile, he marched in that great 95 lead line. Scott flew in from Ga. All of these guys in the line are great players!

RF

Here's a couple of percussion pics from the weekend!

Madison007.jpg

Hey thanks Joe...you can actually see me in this one: I'm the second snare drummer in...you can just see

my face and my blue Cubs baseball cap. Good thing no one can see my arms that feel like they are

made of concrete today! LOL...

I never get pictures with me in them, because I am always TAKING them.

This single photo shows snare drummers from the 1970's, 80's, 90's and 00's. Very cool! :grouphug:

Is this a Madison Scouts Alumni only alumni corps?

Yes, it's only open to former marching members of the Scouts from any year.

I never get pictures with me in them, because I am always TAKING them.

This single photo shows snare drummers from the 1970's, 80's, 90's and 00's. Very cool! :grouphug:

I know what you mean. I got some great pics of the weekend, but none with me playing cuz I was taking em all! There's always April!

shaolin_soccer_3.jpg

Yes, it was!!!!! :grouphug:

Is she implying that Shaolin Soccer is a bad Kung Fu movie????!!!!!

I would love it if all the alumni corps that are planning on playing DCI in any of the coming years could get together and compete....tic system at noon! ^0^