Drum corps nut hand check time.

As I was sitting here working on some warm up stuff for MCL, I was wondering just how many out there when on DCP are guilty of doing drum corps types of things while on here. It could be writing/arranging, drumming (even tapping with your fingers), practicing a horn, watching a video/DVD. Listening to a CD or record (gosh I'm old)?

So, hand check...what are you doing right now while posting and reading DCP that is drum corps related? :P Be honest.

Edited by torn8o

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, well you caught me doing NOTHING drumcorpsish at this moment. I'm reading some news and I have the 'Talk of the Nation' NPR theme in my head.

Markint time and thinking about the upcoming St. Patrick's Day Parade. I have to get used to the parade block again.

This morning I should have left about a half hour before I did, but I started listening to some scouts recordings and wound up doing that for about 45 minutes, couldnt get myself to stop. It isnt as if I listen to drum corps every day but over time if I have a deficiency I must satiate the hunger. Must have been a scouts day, couldnt listen to anyone else either.

Nothing much now, sitting in my room contemplating eating with a Decemberists song stuck in my head, but its worth mentioning that I had TWO drum corps-related meetings with random strangers today. Crazy!