Best "out of uniform" pic I could find - 79 at Mars:

79.jpg

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice arms

Heh, thanks.

GREAT PICS JNJ!!! I see you have been playing since you were like three... that's great. Only year as a snare drummer, though, huh? ...

Then you obviously bailed and went into that bass drum world of anarchy and thundering independence.

no i got smart and realized bass is where it's at :P

and ask mom...been drumming since the womb

It'll be two years in September!! There never seems to be a "right way" to announce you're dating someone you met on a message board, you know?

He is a lot of fun.. he keeps me laughing, that's for sure... or maybe that's just smiling. Yeah. He keeps me smiling. He's about the best guy ever.

Dang. Am I gushing? :worthy:

Nothing wrong with meeting someone on a message board. We'll be married three years on July 31 and the baby is 18 months (and has already done two gigs with Renegades).

7529aec4.jpg

SOMETHING good came out of RAMD!

Garry

PS Stef, you're looking rather slender. Keep up the good work!

PPS Jan and I were the subject of Michael Boo's first "Drum Corps As A Love Connection" columns.

http://dci.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=418a1...df-c22a5839c06e

PPPS Here's the before pic. I'm the tenor on the left.

1973VKTenors.jpg

Ah, we're doing then and now pictures again, eh? OK, in addition to the kneesocks photo I posted earlier (ack, I wish I had just one photo of me from '78 in the boots), here are a few other shots:

Here's a photo from 1982, when I was working full-time and also instructing several guards simultaneously (looking a lot less tired than I felt):

sue1982.jpeg

Fast-forward to this photo from a few years ago, when Rick and I visited the gorgeous Canadian Rockies:

photo-132.jpg

And then this photo is from last November (the magazine I'm writing for needed a mugshot):

sue2005.jpg

Edited by byline

Nothing wrong with meeting someone on a message board.

So true. Rick and I met via an old message board called Firefly, which sadly no longer exists. In July, we'll celebrate our ninth wedding anniversary.

Nothing wrong with meeting someone on a message board. We'll be married three years on July 31 and the baby is 18 months (and has already done two gigs with Renegades).

Hey! My birthday is July 31st :) ('86) nope, still won't be legally allowed to drink that beer thru my contra lol

Hey! My birthday is July 31st :) ('86) nope, still won't be legally allowed to drink that beer thru my contra lol

A word of warning before you do that, make sure you give your contra good cleaning and rinse well !! :P :worthy:

A good draft works best !! B)

Edited by ODBC

So if you're the same age as myself, how come you dont do DCI as well? I've found the vast pleasures of doin both DCI and DCA. I'm just curious, because many drum corps would kill for a cute blonde such as yourself, in both junior and senior land.