Completely Comprehensive Powder Springs Review

From a fellow drum corps fan and a fellow woodwind. I cannot agree with you more. Thank you so much for your amazing review. ACK. I need to see drum corps now. (Ive been a slacker this year) Thanks for the motivation. Again a wonderful review.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Nice review. Nice to hear Boston and Spirit on track. Phantom you would expect to be there or there abouts.

Interested in your comments on The Cadets. Personally I do not like shows with 'too much' vocalisation. Its been around for years and does'nt always detract from the show (thinking Garfield during 'I don't know how to love him' in the 70's) but I agree lines need to be drawn in some respects to maintain the integrity of what Drum Corps is (or is it was) about.

Will be interesting to see how this show develops during the season and how it fairs against BD, Cavies, SCV etc.

Ye, that was an excellent review. and Freaky, Love the avatar. Is it legal ? LOL.

I can not believe you are only seventeen years old. You have more depth and thought in your statements and how you present them than most of us here. What a great review, no..let me see, how can I rate your review ? Well, if you start offering them on-line at $10 a pop, I'll have no problem laying down the cash.

I hope you are doing more shows. A very insightful, interesting read on the corps and a great, thought out system you use.

Thank you

Geoffrey

I can not believe you are only seventeen years old.

I can. That actually clears up a lot of things in my mind, though I must admit there are several other DCP members of a very young age who I consider to be quite mature and insightful.

You have more depth and thought in your statements and how you present them than most of us here.

I disagree. He essentially presents many of his opinions as facts with a lot of absolute statements and inflammatory words, much in the same way as you do (surprise!), so it doesn't shock me that you find him to be so full of "depth and thought."

I can. That actually clears up a lot of things in my mind, though I must admit there are several other DCP members of a very young age who I consider to be quite mature and insightful.

I disagree. He essentially presents many of his opinions as facts with a lot of absolute statements and inflammatory words, much in the same way as you do (surprise!), so it doesn't shock me that you find him to be so full of "depth and thought."

I cant wait to present my reviews after the 30th, 1st, and 3rd.....unless the "borg" has a contract out for me already ! :sshh:

~G~

A very well-thought-out review..... thanks!

Fran

The only thing that ruins a drum corps show is disrespect.

The review was long and in depth; not mature.

The End.

*returning to my English final.

Thanks for a very detailed, honest to yourself, comprehensive review. This obviously took a lot of time, and that was time well worth it to me as a reader. We all have our different opinions about each corps. Thansk for the guts to put yours out there, knowing some would passionately disagree. That is why this is such a great activity. Different things appeal to different folks. I hope you have a chance to see & review more shows this summer, and I'll look forward to reading them!

Harvey