• Cadets
    • Bluecoats

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's odd is this is now the most important show of the year for the Bluecoats. If they can win, judges at finals will find it "ok" to give them the nod. If not, they'll stay safe, and not rock the boat.

Here's to a Bloo Evansville! Anything to break the chokehold...

What's odd is this is now the most important show of the year for the Bluecoats. If they can win, judges at finals will find it "ok" to give them the nod. If not, they'll stay safe, and not rock the boat.

True...although with the rain the past few days, Cadets might be rusty, so the 'Coats could catch them. That would be an interesting milestone for the organization.

I gotta pull for the home team. Go Bluecoats! I do like Cadets, so this is a battle of two great corps, but while the Cadets have the tradition and the titles, I am pulling for Blooo to take this one by .5.

I know there has been a lot of talk about Bluecoats, and I am sure some of you are getting tired of us Blue fans, but I really think this show is a gem, one capable of top 4.

Jonathan

I'd definitely love to see 'coats take it. Will they? I don't know. It's nice to say that though, rather than having a good idea they'll get spanked by Cadets, like back in my day.

Go Bloooooo!

If Cadets win it will be called politics, if Bluecoats win it will be called the judges getting it right

...or maybe no matter who wins, it'll be because they were the best that night. ^0^

Let's not fall down on our swords yet.

The funny thing is that every corps score is going to go up the same as it would if there were not rain, guaranteed.

I gotta pull for the home team. Go Bluecoats! I do like Cadets, so this is a battle of two great corps, but while the Cadets have the tradition and the titles, I am pulling for Blooo to take this one by .5.

I know there has been a lot of talk about Bluecoats, and I am sure some of you are getting tired of us Blue fans, but I really think this show is a gem, one capable of top 4.

Jonathan

I have to agree with whatever Jon says, since he was one of my teachers back in the day! :) even though I never practiced near enough. :P How's that for makin' ya feel old, Jon?