Cadets 2006 Show – A Fresh Perspective

:spit:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logic Moment:

Cadets are doing Alice In Freaking Wonderland. That by itself almost justifys everything they are putting on the field.

At the same time, the rest of DCI isn't the same as last year. Cadets are not the only players in the game, because it appears that BD's definitely in the hunt and Cavaliers have a 50/50 shot at joining those ranks. Cadets aren't going to walk away with an easy victory this year.

I'll be seeing them in Indy, and then I'll form my own opinion. And if I like it, then I like it. And the rest of you can bite me.

Amps are here to stay. Suck it up.

Perhaps it's just the auditor in me, but the red flags of deception are flying left and right.

Wow, there's somebody else like me out there! Definitely the auditor in you, I'm the same way. How do you feel about zig zig ZAG's posts?

......and some people don't like them. Suck it up!! :P

I love how so many people want some of us to just embrace things we don't like. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I DO NOT LIKE narration (read: amped/mic'd spoken word). I don't, never have, and never will. Not because I'm opionated (which I am) or because I'm close-minded (which I'm not) but because IT SOUNDS BAD. Can you understand that? If I just sat back and embraced something I don't like... well ####, I wouldn't. I'd rather leave this activity than be forced to pay money and sit to watch and listen to things I don't enjoy.

I love how so many people want some of us to just embrace things we don't like. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I DO NOT LIKE narration (read: amped/mic'd spoken word). I don't, never have, and never will. Not because I'm opionated (which I am) or because I'm close-minded (which I'm not) but because IT SOUNDS BAD. Can you understand that? If I just sat back and embraced something I don't like... well ####, I wouldn't. I'd rather leave this activity than be forced to pay money and sit to watch and listen to things I don't enjoy.

Forced? Nobody is forcing or trying to force you to go to any shows, that is your decision. If you don't enjoy it, don't go. Why anyone would subject themselves to things they don't enjoy I'll never understand. If you like everyone except the Cadets, that's fine too, feel free to leave before they perform, but nobody is forcing you to do anything.

Forced? Nobody is forcing or trying to force you to go to any shows, that is your decision. If you don't enjoy it, don't go. Why anyone would subject themselves to things they don't enjoy I'll never understand. If you like everyone except the Cadets, that's fine too, feel free to leave before they perform, but nobody is forcing you to do anything.

I think that is what that person was stating.

hmmm....

so basically the people who didnt "suck it up" are now telling the people who originally told them to "suck it up", to infact "suck it up" themselves... interesting :blink:

That's the attitude I'm referring to. I mean that too many people want those of us that don't like the decisions made over the past few years and the things being done with said decisions to just accept it and sit down and watch. I think that attitude sucks, to be honest.

Logic Moment:

Cadets are doing Alice In Freaking Wonderland. That by itself almost justifys everything they are putting on the field.

At the same time, the rest of DCI isn't the same as last year. Cadets are not the only players in the game, because it appears that BD's definitely in the hunt and Cavaliers have a 50/50 shot at joining those ranks. Cadets aren't going to walk away with an easy victory this year.

I'll be seeing them in Indy, and then I'll form my own opinion. And if I like it, then I like it. And the rest of you can bite me.

But you've already formed your own opinion and shared it with us, well before you've seen them.