Cadets Changes

DO they give all of those picnic tables to local schools when they are done with them or do they have a big garage sale? :rock:

No, they have to give them back to Pioneer- the lease was only good for one season ^0^.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some folks haven't figured out that Hop writes MANY things in his blog with the single intent of seeing it make its way to DCP and the reaction it will cause. He's having fun playing with your emotions.
That's probably the same reason he picks his shows and makes rule change proposals. :sshh: Maybe his parents didn't pay enough attention to him when he was a child, but I wouldn't know. :rock: :P b**bs B)

I'm bummed how DCI put up the clips with literally 30 seconds of a 'visual warm-up' that's literally nothing. I would've liked to have seen Season Pass actually put up all or most of the opener instead, but oh well.

I agree with this...I'd rather not see all of the preamble before the performance begins on those clips

In terms of coverage on those clips, the Cadets were ripped off...a clip that lasts 2:30 but the step off doesn't occur until the 45 second mark....whether or not you like the show, taking out the 45 seconds of preamble and replacing it with 45 seconds of show footage would've been nice

Madison had 10 seconds of preamble that could've been replaced...I'd say the same for the Cavies, but the clip encompassed the opener up to its end, so it's more logical

EDIT: Now that I think more about it....Madison really got ripped...a good ten seconds at the beginning AND a far shorter clip (by at least 30 seconds)

Edited by JMS0527

That's probably the same reason he picks his shows and makes rule change proposals. :sshh: Maybe his parents didn't pay enough attention to him when he was a child, but I wouldn't know. :rock: :P b**bs B)

Last time I checked the Cadets had a design team that creates the show concepts. Yes, Hop is part of that, but lets be realistic here. I'm sure Jay Bocook, Jonathan Schwartz and Marc Sylvester had a hand in it.

Thanks to this team for creating a show that I get something new out of everytime I watch it.

No, they have to give them back to Pioneer- the lease was only good for one season ^0^.

After repainting the picnic tables??? Flaming pink doesn't go well with Pioneers uni colors.

#### flaming pink doesn't go well with any unis. ^0^ :P

...and kids, more than adults, know just how to handle it then brush it off. ~G~
You are absolutely correct!! I got much more bent out of shape (still do) than my daughter ever did when she was marching. She didn't give a rat's ### about what people said on DCp. :rock:

You are absolutely correct!! I got much more bent out of shape (still do) than my daughter ever did when she was marching. She didn't give a rat's ### about what people said on DCp. :rock:

Well, half right. At least we are making progress. They care a great deal about whats being said on DCP, they just know how to put it in perspective and take it, all of it, pro or con, for what its worth.

~G~

I'm so sick of the Cadets - but hey, and least I have a show to laugh at during finals. Of course, I'm not rude, so I'll laugh and mock them in my head, but applaud them with my hands. It's just not clever or creative - it's lame and hookie!

Here we go again. Didn't you post the same thing a week or so ago & then recant? :rock:

Yeah, but I am back on the anti-Cadets trail after reading this latest garbage. Hopefully, they'll leave DCI in the very near future to pursue other opportunities.