Indy is streaming

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You caught Colts entire show?

Crown's brass has some umph! to them this year! I didn't really care for the show concept, and I hated the last measure of the show... hopefully this will be changed b4 finals. Guard looked good as always, and perhaps their percussion needs a new book (even though I know nothing about perc., just didn't seem to fit). Great perf. though!

Just got in from playing a gig...

I assume there's problems with streaming tonight. Is it Mac related? When I click on the

Live Stream it says connecting, then NOTHING. No screen, No sound, Nothing...

For those of you that are getting the feed, have they said anything about the streaming

problem. Are we screwed for the evening?

If you got Mac, yes, no joy tonight. Only IE and Windows.

I haven't had any issues yet either...

Crown is going to be very good by finals week - they may shock some folks (and some corps) - if I was any of that group which finished just ahead of them last year I'd be watching my back. Crown is the real deal.

Cavies coming on. Not the greatest place in the line-up... will be interesting to see the spread tonight. Ah, contest dynamics!

Nice show from Crown. Kudos to the performers.

But as I surmised in another thread back when this show was announced, my prediction turned out to be true...I didn't see any connection to any theme that differentiated them from anyone else in this bracket. Same basic kinds of drill moves, nothing much different in the construction of the music book, etc.

Basically, ask if you could have figured this out as "in.trance.it" or whatever WITHOUT an explanation.

Mike in OH