Spokane. WA Scores

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to SCV AND BK but why is Scades STUCK on that score? It really has to be frustrating. Their high score so far to date is 62.000...in their first show last sat. It's like a scratched record stuck on one groove.

Congrats to SCV AND BK but why is Scades STUCK on that score? It really has to be frustrating. Their high score so far to date is 62.000...in their first show last sat. It's like a scratched record stuck on one groove.

Agreed. They must be having some problems.

Dang! Blue Knights are right on SCV's arse!

SCV- 80.75

BK- 80.10

Cascades- 61.95

I was looking for Vanguard to start pulling away at this point. :(

I was looking for Vanguard to start pulling away at this point. :(

Exactly...me too. It's still only early July. We'll see where they are at by San Antonio.

6 shows for Seattle.

Can anyone recall another time when a corps has gone that many shows with basically no movement up or down? I would imagine it has happened before, but I don't recall it ever happening at the beginning of the season. Usually a stall comes a few weeks in. Not in the first 10 days.

6 shows for Seattle.

Can anyone recall another time when a corps has gone that many shows with basically no movement up or down? I would imagine it has happened before, but I don't recall it ever happening at the beginning of the season. Usually a stall comes a few weeks in. Not in the first 10 days.

WOW that is odd! :huh: I feel for the kids and staff. It has to be very hard to go out night after night with no real movement in score.

I'm sure they'll start to see it soon.

6 shows for Seattle.

If I were a betting man I would say that the staff page on Seattle Cascades website will look a whole lot different this time next year...

6 shows for Seattle.

Wow! You're right...I don't remember this much of a stall at the beginning of tour.

something has MAJORILY GOT TO GIVE...for Seattle, I really hope they start seeing a BRAND NEW JUDGING PANEL after the Pasco Show. #### this really does suck and I really feel for the members. I have a feeling someone might end up having to step in and help turn things around. Somethings seriously gotta turn. THIS SUCKS!!!

Edited by Zeke