Got my tickets to finals!

You may be out of luck, hotelwise. The corps were required to reserve some time ago, and with 26 corps scheduled to compete, the pickings are going to be slim. Hope you don't have to go to one of those you have to pay by the hour. b**bs

LOL! Yeah I figured that - but not a big deal - we will look outside of Rachacha and come in for the shows. I remember what we were like in our hotel in Allentown in 82 so I don't imagine we'd get loads of sleep sharing a floor with a corps anyway!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe there is info for hotels on dca's website

We're in section 108...row A...seats 1&2 (I think it's somewhere close to Fran Harings hip pocket b**bs :sshh:

We're in section 108...row A...seats 1&2 (I think it's somewhere close to Fran Harings hip pocket b**bs :sshh:

Sounds like prime-time Impact Zone seats!!!!! LOL

Fran

I got 105 for prelims. PU! If it's like last year, I'll be able to snag somebody's seat close to th 50 for the first 10 or so corps at prelims then move when they show up.

308 for finals! At least I'll have a good look at the top corps.

Message to anyone ready to book hotel rooms for Rochester, plenty of space is still available in the immediate city area. As Jeff mentioned, DCA's site (click on one of our DCA logos here on DCP) has a link to the hotel reservation service provided. There are still 18 above average locations available, particularly in the area of Rochester International Airport. That's just 5 miles from PAETEC Park. Also, the hotel reservations list does not include all area hotels. Please remember, this is NOT Scranton, the Rochester region includes double the amount of rooms as were available last year. Just don't think it will be much of a problem even for those who decide to fly /drive in that same weekend.

Join us!

Message to anyone ready to book hotel rooms for Rochester, plenty of space is still available in the immediate city area. As Jeff mentioned, DCA's site (click on one of our DCA logos here on DCP) has a link to the hotel reservation service provided. There are still 18 above average locations available, particularly in the area of Rochester International Airport. That's just 5 miles from PAETEC Park. Also, the hotel reservations list does not include all area hotels. Please remember, this is NOT Scranton, the Rochester region includes double the amount of rooms as were available last year. Just don't think it will be much of a problem even for those who decide to fly /drive in that same weekend.

Join us!

That's how I got my hotel reservations. I'll be staying at the Doubletree for $105 a night.

Geez, if you're that close to Fran Haring, better bring some dark sunglasses in oder to enjoy the show in the prescence of one of his shirts. Someone made a comment on the Sapce Shuttle mission about what appeared to be a multi-colored obnoxious looking object near Baltimore as viewed from orbit.

my seats look to be good, and my hotel location, out by RIT is close to some probable rehearsal sites

Geez, if you're that close to Fran Haring, better bring some dark sunglasses in oder to enjoy the show in the prescence of one of his shirts. Someone made a comment on the Sapce Shuttle mission about what appeared to be a multi-colored obnoxious looking object near Baltimore as viewed from orbit.

Currently checking eBay for left-over Shuttle heat shield tiles in lieu of sunglasses. (Ray Ban's probably won't get it done)