Tour schedules in 2007

... or better yet, :sshh: for those who would be old enough to actually enjoy it... DCA VEGAS!!!
Oh man. If that ever happened, I have the feeling there will be a lot of lawyers being retained by the participating corps.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Atlanta Show this year it was announced that next year the show would be July 14th, 2007...and would be the last major show before the corps head west.

From a person "in the know", here is what the schedule for the regionals will look like next year, although there are a few other things being worked on as we speak.

DCI East - Saturday and Sunday July 7th - 8th - Allentown, PA

DCI Masters of the SUMMER MUSIC GAMES - Friday July 13th - Site TBA

DCI Southeast - Saturday July 14 - Atlanta, GA

DCI Midwest - Saturday July 21 - Indianapolis, IN

Drums Along the Rockies - Saturday July 28 - Denver, CO

DCI Southwest I - Saturday - Saturday July 28 - San Antonio, TX

DCI Southwest II - Saturday August 4th - Tempe, AZ (Sun Devil Stadium)

DCI Northwest - Saturday August 4th - Seattle, WA (Huskie Stadium) (Tentative)

DCI World Championships - Monday August 6th - Saturday August 11th - Pasadena, CA

So Cal and No Cal Shows will be in mid June (No Cal first week, So Cal second week, then corps head east)

Edited by Newseditor44

Heh, heh ^0^

The word from the Seattle Cascades folks at their home show earlier this year was that there would be a bigger/later show in Seattle, and that they hoped to get a bunch of finalist corps to it. I don't know if it will be a full-blown regional.

It really SHOULD BE A REGIONAL...as the Venue alone is most ideal...it's going to be at the Seahawks Stadium. As I have read on the NYMA member/paid member area. They have slated to use that Venue..possibly for their homeshow...but if that Northwest Regional comes to fruition...i think that would be their homeshow : )

QWEST FIELD

Edited by Zeke

From a person "in the know", here is what the schedule for the regionals will look like next year, although there are a few other things being worked on as we speak.

DCI World Championships - Monday August 6th - Saturday August 11th - Pasadena, CA

So Cal and No Cal Shows will be in mid June (No Cal first week, So Cal second week, then corps head east)

amen brother...thanks for that golden nugget

I also got a pretty good confirmation that a regional or major show was in effect for Stanford Stadium as well.

I haven't had a chance to shift through all the threads yet so I apoligize if this is repeated.

I had heard the same thing as well. From my understanding, it was to be the weekend before championship week. However, earlier posts seem to dispute this.

Van

It was announced at Tennessee Tech that next year's Masters would be Friday, July 13th. I haven't heard anything official from DCI, but it's expected to be back at MTSU.