Whats up with the Madison Scouts Board of Directors?

Every organization is run different, it's not fair to make assumptions of what one BoD does as a responsibility over another.

I'll get my magic 8 ball...

it says, "relax have a beer (rootbeer-for the kids)"....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Ive had beef with them bc of the rumors as to why Thompson left after 04.

Let me get this. You have a beef over "rumors"??? Hmmmmmm....... Doesn't that strike you as unfair? To both the BOD and yourself?

I agree that this business belongs inhouse.

Let me get this. You have a beef over "rumors"??? Hmmmmmm....... Doesn't that strike you as unfair? To both the BOD and yourself?

I agree that this business belongs inhouse.

Unfair, more like misinformed, ignorant, and close-minded.

Sorry, I'm a ######## that marched too long ago to understand this politically correct world. Oh those 1990's why have you forsaken me.

Edited by madcontra99

Unfair, more like misinformed, ignorant, and close-minded.

Sorry, I'm a ######## that marched too long ago to understand this politically correct world. Oh those 1990's why have you forsaken me.

well it wouldnt be a problem if people didnt do so mucb behind closed doors... why try to sugarcoat everything?

from what i heard, the "higher powers" at madison had a lot of input into thompsons drill, which was something that could have taken them places, and he didnt like it.

I think they should have given him more time. When did he become director? 2003? That's not really much time for a turnaround.

I think the BoD is a group of people with the corps best interest in mind. Do I agree with all of their decisions, no, but they are doing what they believe is best. THEY ARE NOT!!!!! bad people.

My thoughts exactly! Let their BOD handle it. That's why they have a BOD.