LIVE from the Pressbox

JohnD

I'm in Allentown waiting for a phone call with scores attached.

*crosses fingers for Bucs*

This has been great! I feel like I'm there!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When will the scores come out from today??? I enjoyed everything you all did and I thank you...Mar

HI Mar!! *waving*

Tony ;-)

Kevin: I concur. Great job with all three shows and you didn't even lose your voice!

Scores haven't been announced. I can still yell myself hoarse. :D

Have they started to load the field yet?

Just wish to express INTENSE gratitude to y'all. It was almost like being there. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: B)

It will be - they have to announce all the awards :-) for every section - although I am parcial to the Contra line award

So, should I start a new thread with the top post THE central location for scores? That way everybody knows where to go but it IS a new thread.

now, the suspense...Empire put on an inspired performance, then that long delay for the Frontier Stadium fireworks. it didn't seem to affect the Buccs at all. they left impressions on this crowd.

the men's restroom, during the fireworks break, was lined up outside the door. the well-lit souvie area was busy. the CorpsVets souvie folks like Kelli Wright, Noel Thomas et al. were smiling and happy. the Kilties have done well with their souvies.

tic sales. i'm not going to release specific numbers, but the sales have easily topped recent Scranton championships. the last championships held in Rachacha, in '96, were also high tic sales. Sooo, Rachacha is truly a drum corps town. with the proximity to our pals in "Eh!" country, the Canadians have also contributed to many of the tickets sold.