Big Event on TV tonight!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a huge night on TV! It's a night we'll always remember! It'll be the night that Television will never be the same! Because....

Katie Couric is debuiting as CBS news anchor.

I thought you were going to say because there's a "band competition" on tonight.

Edited by bdon15

I can't believe that ESPN2 would go up against Rockstar: Supernova tonight!!!

Bad move ratings wise.

Can't wait to get "ripped" for that fun remark.

ESPN2 is a U.S cable network, not available in Canada, unless you have a bootleg decoder or find some bar that will put it on for you.I emailed DCI last year to ask if there were any provisions for us up north to see this, but I didn't even get a response, good or bad :unsure: . Since there isn't much drum corps left in Canada, DCI has written us off :huh: .

I thought you were going to say because there's a "band competition" on tonight.

Cox Cable on the west coast has it listed as "band competition" Oh well... It's getting broadcast in the US - IT'S A START.

I feel really bad for our Canadian brethren - One would think ESPN has some media partner they could broadcast through up north...

-TGB

I can't believe that ESPN2 would go up against Rockstar: Supernova tonight!!!

Bad move ratings wise.

Can't wait to get "ripped" for that fun remark.

No, I agree with you. Nobody would be watching Rockstar Supernova anyway.

ESPN2 is a U.S cable network, not available in Canada, unless you have a bootleg decoder or find some bar that will put it on for you.I emailed DCI last year to ask if there were any provisions for us up north to see this, but I didn't even get a response, good or bad :unsure: . Since there isn't much drum corps left in Canada, DCI has written us off :huh: .

Are you in Windsor, Ontario?? Jeez man, just take the tunnel!

One would think ESPN has some media partner they could broadcast through up north...

-TGB

Is TSN some sort of partner with ESPN?

blame canada....

blame canada....

Ha ha, NOT THIS TIME !!!!! :huh::wub::huh: