Stupid Penalties

It was me.

You are ALL wrong - It was me in 03 when I dropped my stick over the pit line and went to go grab it, and then this year I showed up when no one was looking, put on the ol' uni and then stepped over the line while trying to sneak into the pit. ^0^ It was me in 03 & 06

Oh yeah - and for the person who thought we (minicorps) left out the last 3 notes in La Fiesta.......it was a conspiracy. :worthy:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We left out three notes for the three penalty points - two of which were in the future.

Don't think so, pal.

It was me.

We were leaving the field, and my "johnson" flopped out and crossed the boundary line. I know, it wasn't even supposed to be out in the first place, but there you have it.

So, I cost the corps a couple of places..........................but it did get me a couple of dates later that night ^0^

johnson?

We left out three notes for the three penalty points - two of which were in the future.

Ahhhh. TRUE Adventures in Time....

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

IMO ... crossing the line is what Renegades are all about ^0^

on a more serious tip tho' ... I don't think we're doing things at finals different from what we normally do ... why are the penalties not seen in prelims?

I think Renegades should invest in an electric fence and collars ........ zap! Think of the high notes that could result from that :P

won't work ...

zap those guys, and it'll only make tham ANGRY!

We'll take an order for a good story like the one last year..... :P :P

PS - Does DCA even have AF violations in the book anymore? Used to be a point or two in the 70s when we got hit with one halfway thur the season. Turns out we added CG members and with their expanded drill one, was in front of the Honor Guards plane. May have to PM lobrass7 for details when I get the DVDs

s/ Guy who marched AF for two years in the 80s.

Tom,

I seem to remember that much of those penalties were scrapped years ago - because we felt that corps were being discouraged from carrying a-flag sections for fear of penalties. We wanted to promote the presentation of the flag by all corps, if possible.

It was 12 -14 years ago, and I have a foggy memory of it, but I seem to remember a lot of discussion about that at DCA meetings back then.

And has anyone heard of any such penalty handed out in recent memory?

So, if they are on the books, are they enforced?

Or has everybody just been perfect (or lucky)?

Edited by brassomaniac

:huh:

just like you to think things through - LOL