Stupid Penalties

Those are bragging rights in the Renegades! You are going to have to prove it to get the glory.

It was me. During the final note of the show a took such a deep breath it momentarily pulled the frontline in past my feet. After unleashing the final note I believe the front line ended up in the press box. I understand John Donavan is still wiping cheap white field paint off his lap top. I swear it's true B)

Oh god.....here we go again!

"I am Spartacus!!!!" ^0^

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#### no you're not Signorelli...

I AM SPARTACUS!!!! ^0^

We'd never know, because the Bucs' baritone line would have thrown down thier horns and beat the offending Kiltie into plaid pulp. At that point, things would degenerate into total mayhem.

Then again, if the Kiltie tried to tackle Sharaon Zearfoss, she wouldn't need any help with the ensuing beat-down. Jami Mills on the other hand...

^0^

i taught Jami a few things. she can kick ### when needed. dont let the dimples fool ya

^0^

It was me.

well, it's cool to know you arent afraid to admit you've crossed the line.

i swear there's a show idea in this for you guys next year.

on field warm up of "walking on a Thin Line"

###### Chris, the least you could have done was do it a couple more times for your CorpsVets buddies! :P

Y'know, spit happens, and 'the line' incident is now part of DCA legend. But IMO, it is no more significant than the 2 points in execution or effect that the rest of the corps didn't produce.

No one person stands alone out there.

Edited by lipsprain

Last year Bush had the "Which way do we go?" moment by trooping the stands.

This year Renegades had "I Cross the Line" <$1 to Johnny Cash for "I Walk the Line>

Next year???????

DCAs new motto should be: "DCA, we're human, we screw up, we admit it, deal with it".

Seriously - No one in Bush or 'Gades over reacted over the mistakes. The two young people from Bush who "led the parade" :P last year were welcomed back to the corps and it looks like Chris is still around. :lol:

PS - There's a tape somewhere of Westshore at 79 Prelims with a Bari missing his plume 'cause it fell out part way thru the show.... guess who :lol:

Edited by JimF-xWSMBari

Ummm we Kilties are very civilized and dont tackle any women unless invited to do so.

As I'm sure every other corps in DCA is as well. Hence the smiley.

i taught Jami a few things. she can kick ### when needed. dont let the dimples fool ya

^0^

who me? :devin:

IMO ... crossing the line is what Renegades are all about ^0^

on a more serious tip tho' ... I don't think we're doing things at finals different from what we normally do ... why are the penalties not seen in prelims?

I think Renegades should invest in an electric fence and collars ........ zap! Think of the high notes that could result from that :P