1. 1. What were your overall impressions

• Superb, best one that I can recall
    • Fine, no major complaints
    • Some aspects good, some bad-overall positive
    • Some aspects good, some bad-overall negative
    • Severely flawed, concerns need to be addressed
    • Tis a silly place, lets not go there again

Back on the Paetec Park topic:

The hot roast-beef sandwiches ROCKED!!!!!

Fran

w/Stp:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to assume you had the roast beef from the Red Osier booth...

Red Osier is one of the finest prime rib houses in the WORLD... absolutely a magnificent place to eat... unfortunately, it's located in the middle of no where half way between LeRoy and Batavia...

but if you had a Red Osier beef sandwich... you had quality...

allen buell did a great job. I cant wait until next year. Except for the retreat, Dca weekend has been the best in my 3 year drum corp carear

Edited by vibratojr

Red Osier is one of the finest prime rib houses in the WORLD... absolutely a magnificent place to eat... unfortunately, it's located in the middle of no where half way between LeRoy and Batavia...

i dont care if they're from Canuckia, keep that stand at the stadium

Hey.... watch it, pal. Rutgers is 2-0, and Lord willing and the creek don't rise, will be going to a 2nd straight bowl game this year.

Not exactly the second coming of Bear Bryant or whatever, but hey.... we long-suffering Rutgers fans have to take what we can get while the gettin's good!!!!!!!

Seriously.... aside from the fact that the Rutgers football team opens at home some years, on Labor Day weekend, I understand that the Rutgers University administration is VERY reluctant to allow drum corps, marching bands, etc. to use the Rutgers Stadium field. That's unfortunate, since the stadium, IMO, would be a great drum corps venue.

Fran

lol.........I was waiting for this one. I deserved it. I have never had much luck with mouthing off and not eating my words :) Poor Ron Zook.......you really stuck it to Illinois.

I had a good time in Rochester minus the weather of course. Looking forward to next year. Didn't eat the Roast Beef. I drank a lot of 5 dollar beers. Pretty much what I expect.

Eric Watters

Atlanta, Ga.

Yep.... they were Red Osier sandwiches. Outstanding!

Fran

Seriously.... aside from the fact that the Rutgers football team opens at home some years, on Labor Day weekend, I understand that the Rutgers University administration is VERY reluctant to allow drum corps, marching bands, etc. to use the Rutgers Stadium field. That's unfortunate, since the stadium, IMO, would be a great drum corps venue.

Fran

Fran, Don't you think that Rutgers Stadium would be the perfect place for DCI to relocate for its DCI East regional next year? It's definitely time fo us to leave Allentown (Home of the Canaries!). That stadium, as nostalgic as it is to all of us, is terribly outdated. The upper deck is closed as unsafe? Tom Blair can't even get proper feed for his camera work? Adios.

Fran

Fran, Don't you think that Rutgers Stadium would be the perfect place for DCI to relocate for its DCI East regional next year? It's definitely time fo us to leave Allentown (Home of the Canaries!). That stadium, as nostalgic as it is to all of us, is terribly outdated. The upper deck is closed as unsafe? Tom Blair can't even get proper feed for his camera work? Adios.

I wonder if the new stadium at Princeton U would be possible...or decent...it hold 27,800 in a U-shaped structure...

http://www.princeton.edu/~puband/old/photo...truction/7.html

Can someone from the DCA office send me information on how to get a city to bid for the Championships and or Regional contest.

Please PM me.

I would really like to know the inner workings.

Thank you