Jolesch Photos Are Up

I can't remember for sure, but I filled out a form just in case at the time the pics were being taken, thinking that if I didn't send in the money, then I wouldn't get the pic, easy enough. I decided I didn't want one after the fact...

About a month or so later, my dad called me to inform that it arrived COD at my home (I was at college) and he had to scramble to find the exact cash to give to the postman... lame

I remember receiving a notice from them that the post office didn't recognize my address..which was a load of ######## because they delivered my 2002 picture COD the year before.

Still, I want that pic. Lots of sentimental meaning.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still don't know why we spell our name without that first "r". But we're goofy that way, so it ain't no biggie.

$50 for digital pictures????? WTF!!!!!!! You mean EACH?!?!?!?!

Well...they DO have to cover the cost for those high tech and oh so stable risers they use for the group shots.....

Jolesch always seems to find the worst phoographers....all I EVER see on the field are individual pics...the concept of an ensemble pic during the show hasn't occurred to them.

DCA should hire the lady from Perc-Photos.com Her shots are superior....####, the shots Buddy our bus driver in 04 took kick the living #### outta Jolesch!! he had shots from the field, up in the stands, individuals, ensembles, etc. he was awesome!

Here are 2 I have from Buddy running around

CM090404_00019.jpg

Dream04-DCA.jpg

Now TELL ME these aren't superior to Jolesch...

Edited by 84BDsop

they might be.. except that guy in the podium... horrible! :P

Dude....if I was DM this year and we'd had to use THAT podium again on Saturday.....I would've flat out refused to get on it.

Remember how wobbly the risers for the group shot were? That was what I had to deal with in 04....and I had not been on it before. NOT the way I want to use a podium for the first time...the Gulf Coast Sound guys even warned me the day before how bad it was.

Plus one of the planks shifted under my feet...my heart #### near leapt out of my chest...

Dude....if I was DM this year and we'd had to use THAT podium again on Saturday.....I would've flat out refused to get on it.

Remember how wobbly the risers for the group shot were? That was what I had to deal with in 04....and I had not been on it before. NOT the way I want to use a podium for the first time...the Gulf Coast Sound guys even warned me the day before how bad it was.

Plus one of the planks shifted under my feet...my heart #### near leapt out of my chest...

too bad you didnt fall. that would have been some good GE.. if not GE.. then a good laugh :)

It almost happened. As Inspires were setting up for finals, one of the wheels on their podium popped out and it started falling back...only the quick actions of the staff saved the DM from a nasty fall.

Now WHY he was on it while they were moving it around....I have no idea.

And Skyliners' podium that year scared me just looking at it....and podium that requires a bracing bar sticking out behind it......

They didn't get Chops or Alliance, either, besides the group shots

Notice the flags in the back ground. Yep, there was a little bit of wind at 5 p.m. Saturday.

Well, at least Chops and Alliance have a special bond now. :) Besides being in the rain and wind for 2 hours.