Jolesch Photos Are Up

*sigh* at LEAST get our corps name right!!

They didn't get any of the Class A finalists right.

SoCal Dreams = SoCal Dream

White Sabres = White Sabers

Governaires = Govenaires

But wow....i got a LOT of camera love in the prelims shots....much more so than in finals!

Since the weather was better for finals, the photographer could probably see you well enough to know he should point his camera elsewhere! :P

At least you weren't wearing the 'Hello Kitty' costume.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, and an answer can be sent to me in PM.

Who did the corps photos in 2003? It's the only group shot I'm missing, and I'd really like one.

Edited by MikeM

They didn't get any of the Class A finalists right.

SoCal Dreams = SoCal Dream

White Sabres = White Sabers

Governaires = Govenaires

Since the weather was better for finals, the photographer could probably see you well enough to know he should point his camera elsewhere! :P

At least you weren't wearing the 'Hello Kitty' costume.

It probably wouldn't've survived the rain!! you know how most cats don't like water....

Funny thing about that pic....I was approached in the hotel by someone who addressed me by name...and I had no idea who he was...he said he'd seen the Hello Kitty pic....I'm (in)famous!!

As far as White Sabers spelling......for fencers like me, the Euro spelling is correct....the corps' spelling looks wrong!! (that's the weapon I teach anyway...I'd BETTER know how I spell it!)

Edited by 84BDsop

And a certain team from Buffalo....

:)

Funny thing about that pic....I was approached in the hotel by someone who addressed me by name...

Yeah, I know -- it was me! And I'm still scarred from the experience. :P

Great weekend, and it was good to be neighbors with you guys and GCS. I just wish I could've caught your show or at least a standstill.

Kewl...a couple of decent shots this year!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Yeah, I know -- it was me! And I'm still scarred from the experience. :P

Great weekend, and it was good to be neighbors with you guys and GCS. I just wish I could've caught your show or at least a standstill.

Make sure your therapist sends your bill to Cire.... ^0^

Kewl...a couple of decent shots this year!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

there are some very good pics on there and then there are others. some of which i'd like to rip to pieces. :blink:

Question, and an answer can be sent to me in PM.

Who did the corps photos in 2003? It's the only group shot I'm missing, and I'd really like one.

I can't remember for sure, but I filled out a form just in case at the time the pics were being taken, thinking that if I didn't send in the money, then I wouldn't get the pic, easy enough. I decided I didn't want one after the fact...

About a month or so later, my dad called me to inform that it arrived COD at my home (I was at college) and he had to scramble to find the exact cash to give to the postman... lame

there are some very good pics on there and then there are others. some of which i'd like to rip to pieces. :blink:

I got a lot of Jolesch love with the Bridgemen... Which is funny if you consider how close I came to not making it in time for the gig.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^