Jolesch Photos Are Up

Well Joleschs job is to take as many pictures of individuals as possible. $$$ drives it. THey are not looking to waste time taking pictures of groups where you may not see faces and people would be less likely to buy them.

As they say in old Soviet Union.....toughki ####ski. They want sales, they need to put out a better product.....not rape you up the ### dry on the most basic of shots....

i know I won't buy anything from Jolesch....not until the sgtart putting some effort into the shot composition.....and some money into a better set of stands.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they say in old Soviet Union.....toughki ####ski. They want sales, they need to put out a better product.....not rape you up the ### dry on the most basic of shots....

i know I won't buy anything from Jolesch....not until the sgtart putting some effort into the shot composition.....and some money into a better set of stands.

I thought last years DCA photos were really nice.I even bought one of the group photos.They had a nice close up shot where you could see everyones face.

This years group photo really sucked and it was not because of the weather.Had it been clear and sunny you would not have been able to make out any detail of the faces the way the photo was taken.

Wont be buying any overpriced photos this year.

They didn't take pics of everyone in my corps!

wtf?

Didn't get everyone in ours either.

Honestly, the only pic I would be interested in would be one from up top at prelims, just to capture our performance in the wind and rain.

that would be a conversation piece.

Didn't get everyone in ours either.

Honestly, the only pic I would be interested in would be one from up top at prelims, just to capture our performance in the wind and rain.

that would be a conversation piece.

The Kilties did not "sit" for the group picture. With the expensive cost of The Kilties uniforms, being made in Scotland, etc. It just was not a wise thing to do in the inclimate weather.

The corps is getting a formal picture taken next Saturday (Sept. 16th) at their annual benefit fundraiser (Great Lakes Brewfest) after they give a closing standstill concert.

Then we get to change back into civies, and clean the festival grounds, and hopefully (for those of age) finally get a chance to taste the flavors of the event. :huh:

The Kilties did not "sit" for the group picture. With the expensive cost of The Kilties uniforms, being made in Scotland, etc. It just was not a wise thing to do in the inclimate weather.

The corps is getting a formal picture taken next Saturday (Sept. 16th) at their annual benefit fundraiser (Great Lakes Brewfest) after they give a closing standstill concert.

Then we get to change back into civies, and clean the festival grounds, and hopefully (for those of age) finally get a chance to taste the flavors of the event. :laugh:

Really, Really sorry I missed your corps' this year. (#### Hurricane...etc....expletive....).

When it comes to entertainment....and ask anybody......the Kilties are without a doubt the all time crowd favorite. (next to the Cabs of course). Nostalgia rules.....don't ever change who you are :rock: