Jolesch Photos Are Up

Notice the flags in the back ground. Yep, there was a little bit of wind at 5 p.m. Saturday.

Well, at least Chops and Alliance have a special bond now. :) Besides being in the rain and wind for 2 hours.

Kinda like sharing a foxhole, ain't it?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just group pics for Frontier

Khaki changes all kinds of colors when drenched apparantly

I look almost as miserable as I felt in prelims. I felt like an ink pad.

Can you imagine if this had been 04? The resulting destruction of the makeup in the Renegades' guard would've been horrific!

On the other hand....it may have made them look ever scarier!!

Question, and an answer can be sent to me in PM.

Who did the corps photos in 2003? It's the only group shot I'm missing, and I'd really like one.

I remember receiving a notice from them that the post office didn't recognize my address..which was a load of ######## because they delivered my 2002 picture COD the year before.

Still, I want that pic. Lots of sentimental meaning.

Anyone? Anyone at all? Fred? Glen? SOMEONE?

Edited by MikeM

Anyone? Anyone at all? Fred? Glen? SOMEONE?

EVERYONE?

:worthy:

seriously ~ i told ya i'm workin' on it ~ give me more than a little over 12 hours!!!

Well...they DO have to cover the cost for those high tech and oh so stable risers they use for the group shots.....

Jolesch always seems to find the worst phoographers....all I EVER see on the field are individual pics...the concept of an ensemble pic during the show hasn't occurred to them.

DCA should hire the lady from Perc-Photos.com Her shots are superior....####, the shots Buddy our bus driver in 04 took kick the living #### outta Jolesch!! he had shots from the field, up in the stands, individuals, ensembles, etc. he was awesome!

Here are 2 I have from Buddy running around

CM090404_00019.jpg

Dream04-DCA.jpg

Now TELL ME these aren't superior to Jolesch...

I will let Wendy know from Perc-Photos.com about this...

I personally know here...

*cheers*

Edited by altorawker

Jolesch always seems to find the worst phoographers....all I EVER see on the field are individual pics...the concept of an ensemble pic during the show hasn't occurred to them.

Well Joleschs job is to take as many pictures of individuals as possible. $$$ drives it. THey are not looking to waste time taking pictures of groups where you may not see faces and people would be less likely to buy them.