Most underrated show of the past 10 years?

My most underated show would be, the 2006 Boston Crusaders, It was the most underated show all season.

Politics, Politics, Politics....

Part of it may be politics, but Boston came out of the gate pretty strong score wise for the first half of the season. The design of the show is what was holding them back. But yeah, 2006 Boston is underrated too.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most underated show would be, the 2006 Boston Crusaders, It was the most underated show all season.

Politics, Politics, Politics....

sure, if you say so

I'm going to go beyond ten years because some of the most underrated took place before that time.

80 Santa Clara Vanguard

87 Sky Ryders

88 Suncoast Sound

88 Spirit of Atlanta

89 Sky Ryders

90 Phantom Regiment

90 Blue Devils

90 Santa Clara Vanguard

95 Carolina Crown

Just off the top of my head.

Yeah, I say So!

Glad we have that cleared up then, lol. =)

Didn't the Cadets win in 2005? I suppose you are refering to it being underrated by fans... personally, i love listening to the CD, but i HATE watching the DVD, but that is just me. i suppose i contribute to the 05 Cadets being underrated... but i really don't feel bad about that at all.

sorry it took me so long to respond.

yes, underrated by the fans is exactly what I was talking about. Despite all the "controversy" over it with the zone introduction, the Bjork speak, etc. people still overlook the fact that it was one hell of a show. In fact I'd say it was probably my second favorite championship show this decade behind Frameworks.

I'm not, by any meens, saying that you are underrating it. It's more the people that won't even give the show a chance in the first place because of the controversy around it.

Edited by d_grey

Cadets 1999

Phantom 2000

Both were amazing shows....just didn't get kicking until too late in the season...that seems to be a trend w/ the boys and girls from Rockford