2003 The Cadets - Our Favorite Things

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed Jackie Gilley totally screwed the Cadets in color guard ( 5th ) in quarter finals in 2003.

Jackie Gilley is THE WORST JUDGE IN DCI!

Edited by boxingfred

I noticed Jackie Gilley totally screwed the Cadets in color guard ( 5th ) in quarter finals in 2003.

Jackie Gilley is THE WORST JUDGE IN DCI!

Yeah I thought that was the wierdest score for the Cadets. That was definitely out of character, especially since the Cadets won guard in Semis and placed second in finals.

haha, what part was blatantly dirty that you could refute. it doesn't have to be the cleanest, but what part says it can't be considered clean?

If all else I'd take a look at the visual performance, color guard, and percussion execution. not scores. but just a suggestion to look at it in terms of those aspects.

Yes, please tell us what was dirty in the show?

Let me just go ahead and say GMichael won't respond with anything concrete (since he can't).

The corps wore maroon and gold which is an automatic deduction of 50 points for him :P

Yeah they should all go home.

While I LOVE BD 2000, I wouldn't say it was very clean. See that block going across the backfield in the opener? Nowhere close to clean. Can't forget the ticker on the tag ending, either.

i agree with that.. musically it was a pretty good show, but visually.. i was thinking.. 3rd!!??? :lol: and then watching it later with the visuals i was like.. :rolleyes: