Drooling Over Cadets' Opener

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!! MY ALMA MATER IS BACK!!!!! I can't wait to they come to the West Coast this summer. I will be at EVERY SHOW. Seriously though, I am really looking forward to seeing what they do with this show. I am rooting for the ALL THE WAY!!!! :unsure:

Very groovy.... B)

Man, I just got a huge grin on my face listening to this...reminds me a lot of 99, at least the first chunk.

I can see this put to drill in my head and I'm thrilled. Cannot wait to see this on the field...I fear for my own two favorite groups (Phantom and Bloo) because the Cadets are going to be tearing it up this year, based off what a buddy of mine at the camp said.

Yeah so I just heard the clip on the Cadets website and I got wet. If that is with horn players missing and this is only January, holy mother of whatever you believe in, they are going to be on fire. I can't wait to hear it on the field. If anyone has a longer clip, feel free to PM me.

It's hard. It sounds good for early early season. I just don't like the source music. I know I'm in the minority. I loved the Cadets style the past 2 years and am a little sad to see them go back to a Cadets I was not a huge fan of. But I know I'm in the minority, and that's okay. They'll be good, they're the Cadets, just not digging it so far and am curious what the visual package will be like.