Drooling Over Cadets' Opener

Actually, I'm also against narration and the sort...

but if I were George Hopkins and I were reading this; I'd put narration in the show just to stray from what you want...and I'd probably include "Hrothgar15" in the narration, because it'd honestly be pretty funny to me :worthy:

:lolhit:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm also against narration and the sort...

but if I were George Hopkins and I were reading this; I'd put narration in the show just to stray from what you want...and I'd probably include "Hrothgar15" in the narration, because it'd honestly be pretty funny to me :worthy:

If he did that, even just for one show... b**bs

Again, Hopkins came on here and told us he said nothing of the sort. And I'm sure he'll tell us again, considering I see him active in this topic. B)

EDIT: And if you need proof... here it is

Okay, sorry, my mistake.....but I am sure if he DOES include narration in this years show, it'll still be one of the best shows ever.

.....just another of my .02 cents again.....

Hey...George Hopkins is indeed reading this topic. Mr. Hopkins, please do not include narration in this year's show. For me, and thousands of others, it will make it completely unenjoyable and will turn something epic, glorious, and amazing into something cheesy, stupid, and immature. You have no idea how much narration can completely ruin a show. Even if a show had the best music and drill I have ever witnessed, but included narration, I'd consider it one of the worst drum corps shows ever. If you do choose to use narration, I will do everything in my power this summer to cause you to remove it from the show before finals.

b**bs

I couldn't help but read that last line like Darth Vader. But not the cool and threatening James Earl Jones Vader.... The whiney, snivelling Hayden Christiansen Vader.

"Narration is bad. Blah, blah, blah. Sand-people killed my mom. Wah, wah, wah."

Your arrogance is truly astounding, Hroth.