#1 Neck Breaking Drill Move of All Time

Okay, Lots of Cavalier moves here. I'll add: 1990 Percussion Feature...

Snake-in-a-blender move. Large step sizes, 4 count sets, many of which were backwards...

Star 1990 - End of show

Star 1991 - End of show

Lots of corps in the 2000s...

At least half of SCVs drill book last year...

And the "marathon run" 04 BD's drumline had to pull in the opener

Oh, got one more, Regiment 93 at the very end when the snare line comes running (and I mean running) to the front and has to pass thru the horn line which is moving side to side, both at full speed, up tempo. DCI week a judge got creamed on this move.

Always thought that was an impressive one.

Hey Mark, Tony Hall thought that one up on the spot finals week, we had some mellophones bite it big time teaching that move. If you watch real close, the horn player at the back of the triangle gets to her spot 2 counts late.

• Like 1

Hey Mark, Tony Hall thought that one up on the spot finals week, we had some mellophones bite it big time teaching that move. If you watch real close, the horn player at the back of the triangle gets to her spot 2 counts late.

hey Alvin, That move had Tony written all over it. I really pitied the kids at Blue Knights in 95 when him and I were both there. Some of the drill he was trying there was insane

• Like 1

In Cavaliers 2000...The Diamond cutter box to the diverging blocks in the closer.

umm....sveet jeesis.

End of opener in Cadets '97

That's my answer to this thread question now, and probably for at least another decade.

speaking on neck-breaking, cadets 95... the part where a few people wiped out.

That's my second choice, for the record. I really can't believe the music they played during that segment.