How long 'til you noticed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was the first thing I noticed when I saw the symbol

Just so you don't all think that I think you're all stupid 'cause you didn't see it and I did...

The old Milwaukee Brewers' logo from the 80's didn't make sense to me at first either...

MIL_1179.gif

I thought it was just a glove with a ball in it, which I thought was kinda lame. Then years later someone mentioned to me that the fingers were the M, and the thumb and palm were the B. M B, for Milwauke Brewers. Then I thought it was ingenious!

Wow... are you people serious?? I saw it right away. If you didn't see it right away, what did you think that black thing was above the C and the I??

edit: I just looked at the FedEx logo and noticed the arrow between the E and the x. Clever. But they didn't have to put some other weird object there for there to be an X. They just used the letters that were already there. In the DCI logo, they had to put this black splotch above the C and the I in order to have that bugle there in white.

Don't i's have dots over them? That's the black splotch.

Wow, I've known that for a long time.

Edited by shawn craig

never noticed that until just now - knew about the FedEx one though

I was told about the fedex one over the summer,and now whenever I see a fedex truck I have to look at the arrow....it gets quite annoying,but it gets a good laugh out of my friends.

I don't get it, I don't see it. some one pm me please.