Madison Scouts - Going Green?

Wow...that's bad. It looks....maybe immature? I'm not sure of the right word for it.

Thats what i was thinking, it's alittle too much marching bandish for me

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knox harrington? the video artist?

Ci. :doh:

NewScoutsUni.jpg

:doh: I take back what I've said about the past few years of MS uniforms. Those looked great compared to this. :doh:

I still wish for the day when they would actually get back to the concept that they are Scouts and should have a uniform that reflects that history. But history is so outdated in these times. :(

Edited by sburstall

I think it's awesome! They're wearing green still but they won't blend into the field.

I don't know how anyone an say this is a cookiecutter design, it doesn't look like anything else out there.

I'm so excited to see Madison this year, they're all great guys, and the show, design and uniform all lead me to believe they're really going to be the corps that I'll want to watch over and over on my DVDs.

I think it's awesome! They're wearing green still but they won't blend into the field.

I don't know how anyone an say this is a cookiecutter design, it doesn't look like anything else out there.

I'm so excited to see Madison this year, they're all great guys, and the show, design and uniform all lead me to believe they're really going to be the corps that I'll want to watch over and over on my DVDs.

I agree. It will be interesting to see how this looks on the field, but this is a cool design, IMO. And, as far as I have seen, there is nothing similar out there.

I agree. It will be interesting to see how this looks on the field, but this is a cool design, IMO. And, as far as I have seen, there is nothing similar out there.

I'm diggin' the 70s/80s vibe coming off the color gradient. Reminds me of some MLB uniforms of the early 80s.

BTW, can we lay off the political statements in the sigs?

I will say it again. I love it. If those that hate it, or think it's "not Madison" take a look at some of our history pics, you will see similarities all over the place with this uniform. But, that's just me being an alum that has seen, or remembers uniforms from before the 90's.

And again, I think seeing them under the lights will make a huge difference.

I thought it was pretty sweet when I first saw it, and it's growing on me more each time after. I love the fade...and, as others have said, definitely DEFINITELY unique. :)

One more way for Madison to stir the pot...aside from Cadets, there's not another corps that seems to create such controversy with nearly EVERYTHING that they do. Shows that people are paying attention. :P

Edited by BigBadMadMan