Madison Scouts - Going Green?

two things really quick...

one...I designed the original sopranos shirt back in 2000 for Capital Sound. It was originally a section shirt with the entire section named on the back. Good to see a cool design still making the rounds.

next...as to last year's uni...think who designed it...what corps was he closely associated with last season...who is he NOT associated with this season. So, last year's Fred J Miller uni is on the racks and this years is compliments on Stanbury designs. Probably not much money wasted at all.

And in it's current incarnation, it reminds me of the 1970s era Houston Astros uniform except in green. Not going to be one of my favorites.

I just heard 32 guard for Madison...that is a great number. No cymbal line though. Ah well...the cymbal line...growing more obsolete each year.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like the new unis when they came out in '03, didn't like the new ones in '06. But I ended up liking both of them. So while I really don't like the new uniform at this point, I'm going to wait until I see it on the field before I make my final judgment.

Well I hated last years uniforms .....and I really am not fond of this years either. I prefer the Old ones obviously, but as for the updated look....I'll take the 2003 look over any of these past 2 incarnations.

OK, well, here's the REAL 2007 uniform:

s_56d7dc46a4842c3d8066574459de919b.gif

They should be really fun to watch with that uni...

:P

jeff, i think those look cool, but they remind me too much of ecj and scvc. nice, though. i like it more than their design, though i dont think this upcoming look is that bad. much better than '06, at least.

jeff, i think those look cool, but they remind me too much of ecj and scvc. nice, though. i like it more than their design, though i dont think this upcoming look is that bad. much better than '06, at least.

Yeah, I think once they get it on the field, it will look very good under the lights.

And more importantly, at least they didn't hire Knox Harrington to design the uniform. :doh:

OK, well, here's the REAL 2007 uniform:

s_56d7dc46a4842c3d8066574459de919b.gif

They should be really fun to watch with that uni...

:P

They're bouncing. Ha! :P

THIS IS ALL PERSONAL OPINIONS

I think that these are some of the worst uniforms I have ever seen in marching band and drum corps. You won't be able to see anything from the stands except a one foot square white patch and their white aussies. Meaning it will cause the drill to look a little dirty even if it is clean. With all that green I'm guessing they are trying to hide on the field. I really wish they had stuck with their 03 unis but 06 were too bad looking, classy if you ask me. I am not excited about this uniform at all....hopefully Bluecoats will be better!!

THIS IS ALL PERSONAL OPINIONS

I think that these are some of the worst uniforms I have ever seen in marching band and drum corps. You won't be able to see anything from the stands except a one foot square white patch and their white aussies. Meaning it will cause the drill to look a little dirty even if it is clean. With all that green I'm guessing they are trying to hide on the field. I really wish they had stuck with their 03 unis but 06 were too bad looking, classy if you ask me. I am not excited about this uniform at all....hopefully Bluecoats will be better!!

Alright for opinions.

I think the uniform is very dark too, needs more bright.

">...brought to you by the Robert Pilot self promotion department..."

b**bs

j/k pilot... :doh:

I see this photo of the uni and I now like it dont know why.