DCI.org Fan Network

Just signed in -- my subscription is through the end of this month -- still have access to all the past seasons' recordings.

Did you sign in at the new site or are you able to get to old site to come up? If it's the new site,

where exactly did you sign in?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're having issues, email or pick up the phone and call DCI to let them know. They might not even know those problems are going on. Any time a new transfer goes into place with a website a lot of kinks have to be worked out.

Just call them, it is an 800 number after all. :)

Would have been nice if DCI would have sent those of us currently subscribed to Season Pass a notice that

it was being discontinued. I have tried logging in to the new site using my old password and can't get in.

I sent an email to DCI asking about the 5 months I still have on my Season Pass, but have not received a

reply.

Two separate things here. Your login stuff will get cleaned up. I know they are working on it, and it's a known issue.

As for the 5 months, my source confirmed unequivocably that you are grandfathered in. You are a platinum member for as long as your old Season Pass was good for; in your case, 5 months.

Once they get the login stuff working, you're golden.

If you're having issues, email or pick up the phone and call DCI to let them know. They might not even know those problems are going on. Any time a new transfer goes into place with a website a lot of kinks have to be worked out.

Just call them, it is an 800 number after all. :)

Or don't. They know what's going on. I promise. They're working on it. If your problems aren't resolved in a day, then look into it.

I'll be interested to see if I can rip the live stream like last year.

As for the rest: $90 for three shows on demand PLUS three regionals that I won't be attending via webcast PLUS APD discounts PLUS three more chances to see Troopers over the summer?

I'm there.

Yeah go to your account information if you are a former season pass member and it clearly says

Membership status: Platinum member

THINK ABOUT THIS JUNE 16th WEBCAST:

we will get to see some new uniforms

Did you sign in at the new site or are you able to get to old site to come up? If it's the new site,

where exactly did you sign in?

Top of the front page -- upper right corner.

The Fan Netword and Multi Media are working for me now.

I was finally able to get in, but I had to change browsers. I was using my MAC with Safari, but everytime I tried to log in it would come up with "OOPS" and say there was a problem. When I switched to IE as the browser, I got in

just fine. When I used my DELL I could get in with IE or Mozilla.

Earlier tonight I also received an email from DCI Season Pass that explained everything and did confirm that

my remaining 5 months subscription would be honored as a Platinum member of Fan Network. Can't ask for

any more than that.

Can't wait for June 16 to watch the live feed.

Even at $90 I think it's a good deal. Looks like at least 8 shows will be shown. That, along with being able

to listen from almost 500 APDs at no additional charge, is not bad at all.

Thanks DCI