DCI.org Fan Network

I have a one-year subscription that is paid for through September, so they just shut off my service that is already paid for. Bad business.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith, I don't think your well-spoken aversions count. I just care for the "OMFG it's $89!!!!!1!!eleventy1!! That sux0rz".

Fair enough...

---

I am bummed about the whole thing, though... I've been looking forward to renewing my subscription for the past couple weeks, waiting for them to finish their updates. I've absolutely enjoyed the coverage that they've offered the past couple years, and felt like I got my $40 worth... honestly, I'd probably spend $50 for the three months with the new features that are coming...

It'll be interesting to see if this new subscription model will make more money for them. If it does, it would be hard for me to call it a bad idea. I just have a hard time picturing enough people shelling out THAT much more money to make up for the slightly more casual fans that aren't willing to subscribe for the whole year at that cost.

I have a one-year subscription that is paid for through September, so they just shut off my service that is already paid for. Bad business.

I would contact DCI and ask them what has happened to your account, that doesn't sound right at all. I've just checked my account and i can still play streaming APD'S, so i'm expecting to watch every show that they broadcast this year with my 3 month season pass.

Edited by sunriseruk

Honest question....

I was seriously considering paying the $40 to get Season Pass for 3 months to cover all the shows I'd be missing over the summer, and I'd heard lots of nice things about it with people being GENERALLY satisfied with it, aside from a few inconveniences like one of the surprise streaming opportunities not working out. With the price increase to $90, is it still worth it? What's your opinion?

Would have been nice if DCI would have sent those of us currently subscribed to Season Pass a notice that

it was being discontinued. I have tried logging in to the new site using my old password and can't get in.

I sent an email to DCI asking about the 5 months I still have on my Season Pass, but have not received a

reply.

Just signed in -- my subscription is through the end of this month -- still have access to all the past seasons' recordings.