New Uniform Pics and Discussion

I just said this in one of the other uni threads. I'm hoping a belt/buckle or cummerbund/sash is added to break up the uniform (re: Troopers). That or go back to the lighter pants. Just too much of one color for me.

That being said, I don't care all that much. It looks like America's corps is back and ready for business which is great news!

Edited by skajerk

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen anyone post the colts new uni so here's a pic

CRW_0236.jpg

RRMay-128.jpg

EWWW...I hope it'll be better with a plume...

If there's one corps uniform that DIDN'T need to change, it was the colts...I loved their uniform before. The tiger stripe lookin' things make it look like it was sloppily thrown together, and I usually love change... :doh: I'm sorry, but of all the new uniforms, this is the least appealing to me. HOPEFULLY it will look better on the field...PLEASE say it will look better on the field.

I just had to add this image – not so much for the uniform, but because it speaks volumes (get it) about the readiness of the corps! Can't wait to hear this live!!! b**bs

2007_IMGP4626_web.jpg

I just said this in one of the other uni threads. I'm hoping a belt/buckle or cummerbund/sash is added to break up the uniform (re: Troopers). That or go back to the lighter pants. Just too much of one color for me.

That being said, I don't care all that much. It looks like America's corps is back and ready for business which is great news!

I believe that is the plan. After thinking about it, the cummberbund would be the logical choice (although I miss the 'US' belt buckle and the clack at parade rest...and the resulting horn damage! :doh: ); it is historic, and would break up the single-piece look nicely.

And the reports coming out of Casper on the corps are nothing short of incredible...

EWWW...I hope it'll be better with a plume...

If there's one corps uniform that DIDN'T need to change, it was the colts...I loved their uniform before. The tiger stripe lookin' things make it look like it was sloppily thrown together, and I usually love change... :doh: I'm sorry, but of all the new uniforms, this is the least appealing to me. HOPEFULLY it will look better on the field...PLEASE say it will look better on the field.

I'm with you on liking their old uniform... but apparently we're some of the few!

That being said, I think their new one looks nice... but there was just something about the old one that I liked a whole lot.

Ladies and Gentlemen . . . The TROOPERS!

2007_IMGP4610_web.jpg2007_IMGP4501_web.jpg

2007_Snarecrop.jpg

Honestly, I hope they do some re-fitting of these uniforms. Because the Troopers template is a very recognizable US military uniform, it becomes pretty obvious what passes for authentic and what doesn't. They're very baggy on them right now, and they almost look more like a Troopers "costume" than a Troopers uniform. Hmm, I don't know yet.

I would also like to see a gold cummerbund or sash with this!

The people in the pictures look a little more mature than what I thought would make up the corps this year (after having been inactive last year). Makes me want to believe they are truly capable of a higher placement (semi's???).

How many of the corps members are from Tennessee (followed some of the staff to Troopers)?

Nice uniforms!

Are the Troopers and The Cavaliers the only two corps that tilt their snares?

BK tilts their snares as well. It's actually technically better for the player but I just don't like the way it looks.