Bluecoats win Centerville!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluecoats and Crown are the dark horses this year.

BANK ON IT!

Pretty sure Canton was in the top 4 last year. B)

Sorry, I guess I was unclear. I was specifically talking about Crown. But anyway, keep it up Blooo. I know Stephanie will be on your butts the rest of the season now that you are at the top of the pack :P

I do love to play devil's advocate, and though I'm not disregarding The Bluecoats' win or playing it down to meaning nothing, because this is very historical, but corps are known to "peak" early in the season (it is barely July) and then die out by finals. Whether this happens or not we shall see. It has happened to probably every top corps there is, so I'm not bashing the top 6 newbie whatsoever.

Edited by yabetterbelieveit

but corps are known to "peak" early in the season

There is no such thing as "peak"ing.Its BS.

Corps may suffer from burnout or get overworked but a staff with a good sense of balance of playing,marching and downtime will keep the corps members improving on a daily basis.

I do love to play devil's advocate, and though I'm not disregarding The Bluecoats' win or playing it down to meaning nothing, because this is very historical, but corps are known to "peak" early in the season (it is barely July) and then die out by finals. Whether this happens or not we shall see. It has happened to probably every top corps there is, so I'm not bashing the top 6 newbie whatsoever.

Bluecoats have peaked ONCE this century, which was in 03, and happened for certain... er... reasons. :P

Other than that, it's a corps known for surging late. 01, 05 and 06 in particular come to mind.

Heck, in 05 we surged on Finals day! lol

Bluecoats have peaked ONCE this century, which was in 03, and happened for certain... er... reasons. :P

Other than that, it's a corps known for surging late. 01, 05 and 06 in particular come to mind.

Heck, in 05 we surged on Finals day! lol

Bluecoats victory tonight was just something you KNEW was going to happen.......and maybe again !!!

-Bill