Full Recap Charts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown's drumline in 4th sticks out to me. What an improvement!

wow man. you make my life so much easier. good job.

You should make this a pinned post with the standings and recap breakouts with updated with no other posting so people can find it first thing when they get on.

This is a great idea. Mods, can we pin this? I think it would be of interest to a lot of people...

I'm not too familiar with the history of DCI, but when was the last time 7 corps were within less than 3 points of each other at this point of the season (Probably a smaller margin because of "uneven" eprformance dates)? If not for a long time, How big is the fact that there is such a small margin between the Top 7? To boot, there is such a huge mix of caption winners...

*stops staring at colors for a second*

I'm suprised to see how low Vanguard's ranking is. Aren't they (Traditionally, at least) one of the stongest percussion corps out there?

wow. i give this a check plus plus!! brilliant work to align all the information into an easily understood model. hopefully the mods will, as it's been suggested, keep it going all season.

in the rather famous words of the former CBS anchor, Dan Rather, during election night of '00, "This race is as tight as the rusted lug nuts on a '55 Ford." PR in 6th standing but 1st in Music! it's gettin' good!

i can't wait for the Show in the 'Boro!

Edited by chaos001

You should make this a pinned post with the standings and recap breakouts with updated with no other posting so people can find it first thing when they get on.

FYI, he did request to have it pinned.

Most people ignore the pinned stuff, so instead, I've said I'll keep an eye on it, and if I see it falling off the front page, I'll bump it back. :)