Madison in Macy's Parade

Majority marching are probably alumni and some who never marched with the Scouts with the costs and current/future members are most likely still in school.

I know the majority are alumni but there are lots of 2013 Scouts marching. There won't be any non Scouts marching. Not sure where that came from.

• Like 2

LOVE it! My wife is on that video around the :56 mark (soprano)

'twas great to see L.E. trumpet player AND snare drummer. I probably missed some other LE performers too.

• Like 1

All performers are alums of the corps. Roughly 330 alums and about 95 guys from the 2014 corps.

Please do not believe any myths you may see about who is involved and who is not, unless they are facts.

Scott Stewart is also involved which is great.

• Like 3

Majority marching are probably alumni and some who never marched with the Scouts with the costs and current/future members are most likely still in school.

Careful where you get your info. About 25% are current members or recent alums, and 100% are members of the brotherhood, with no exception.

• Like 3

I know the majority are alumni but there are lots of 2013 Scouts marching. There won't be any non Scouts marching. Not sure where that came from.

I have no inside knowledge about the Scouts marching in the parade that's why I used "probably". Some corps over the years have allowed others who never marched with that corps to participate. Just a bad guess on my part. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa.

'twas great to see L.E. trumpet player AND snare drummer. I probably missed some other LE performers too.

IFIC there was a guard member and maybe a second sop/trumpet & a DM.

I always loved the All-Star corps, and its great ability to showcase awesome members who weren't necessarily in a Top 12 corps. Of course, I've heard a ton of great stories from that trip from my wife too so I'm sure it was a great time for all

I have no inside knowledge about the Scouts marching in the parade that's why I used "probably". Some corps over the years have allowed others who never marched with that corps to participate. Just a bad guess on my part. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Do you mean, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa? Or are you one of those young ones post 1964???

Hopefully they don't wear those ridiculous short sleeve shirts. :tounge2:

Probably wouldn't be the smartest choice most Novembers in NYC, particularly as the musical unit introducing Santa. We do get a bit of snow with the turkey and cranberries...

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Do you mean, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa? Or are you one of those young ones post 1964???

At 67, I'm post many decades, but I believe your right. Should have finished my altar boy training. If our resident Padre, Tim K., had visited this topic, he may have beaten you to your accurate correction.