The Top 5

I know you can't compare scores from different events... but I've followed bknights.org's "Current Standings" for about 8 years now, and I've never seen the top 5 look like this:

79.85 - BD

79.80 - Cadets

79.50 - SCV

79.20 - Crown

78.90 - Coats

Different Events, but we have ourselves a season folks.

• Like 4

Brace yourself, the winds of change are coming! Let the real battle begin!

• Like 1

I know you can't compare scores from different events... but I've followed bknights.org's "Current Standings" for about 8 years now, and I've never seen the top 5 look like this:

79.85 - BD

79.80 - Cadets

79.50 - SCV

79.20 - Crown

78.90 - Coats

Different Events, but we have ourselves a season folks.

This. Is. FANTASTIC!

I would love this season to be a true case of "on any given night." It was spectacular to see what BD achieved last year but, and it is early still, to see five worthy corps pushing all season long!

It will be interesting come San Antonio. My guess is whichever corps has the best "bug squashes" or "chicken dances" will win the day.

• Like 1

Yep ... whose rolling around on the grass/turf will put them over the top? Stay tuned!

Yeah and whose use of electronics and amplification is deemed best. You know, things that nothing to do with marching and playing instruments. I ove a good battle though.

• Like 1

I love a good battle though. Sorry about the missing letter.

Sticking with the theme of not comparing scores from different shows - Bluecoats have finished ahead of Carolina Crown at EVERY show where both appeared (4/4), yet Crown is "ahead of" Bloo in the current "standings."

The spread between BD and Crown on Thursday in Foxboro will be interesting to note, as it is our first opportunity to see a comparison between a top-tier West Coast group and one from the Midwest.