Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

I’m not sure what you folks are hearing but word down here in the southland is there is Trouble down there in Fort Mill. The stubborn towns people are all in an uproar over a new addition to the local establishment. Guess the local Librarian will have to uncover the scam since the local school board keeps breakout into song. Everyone is waiting on the Wagon to come………

I said this before....Crown needs to play some jazz. Well, they will do it....it's just a matter of when.

I will then call them the Ice Cream Devils...that is, after they win a championship.

Jazz is a bad call for Crown.

or heavy Classical -did not work in 2010.

Dont forget there are fans watching these shows.

• Like 1

I want my Blurays to hurry so i can see it!

You can get your Crown Blurays with all of our CrownMINUTES, End of Season Recording, a 10 minute movie about the season, and our Finals performance.

Find it at www.thecrownstore.com

No more attempts to lighten the mood with tangos or fairies. I love 2009 and 2010, but I really want eleven minutes of dark symphonic power that goes for the jugular from Crown.

Also, I need my Blu-Rays. :lol:

You might like 2011 then....

You might like 2011 then....

Cryptic posts like this frustrate me.

I hate not knowing things other people know.

Tease!

Maybe you'll answer this: is the design pretty much locked in or is it still very fluid?

When is a drum corps show ever NOT fluid? :lol:

I’m not sure what you folks are hearing, but word down here in the southland is there's Trouble down there in Fort Mill. The stubborn townspeople are all in an uproar over a new addition to the local establishment. Guess the local Librarian will have to uncover the scam, since the local school board keeps breakout into song. Everyone is waiting on the Wagon to come...

Sorry, I'm having trouble understanding you through the lisp.