Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

I can tell you that whatever Crown does in 2011, I will love it. Even if they take the field wearing bubblewrap armed with kazoos, they will find a way to kick ### with it.

20101121-ndpbhq6h3mkrpp2yer8sx3epgj.png Hrothgar15 likes this.

• Like 2

says the guy who hyped 17th place as earth shattering all year

Thats because I watch ALL corps. not just the good ones. Try it sometimes . You might become open minded.

There are fine performances and Fan friendly shows in the lower placed corps.

I enjoy some of the corps that place in the 10-17 range more than some of the G8 corps. :spitting::worthy:

Guess your a G8 fan . :mat: :mat: What placement the corps comes to means nothing to me. It does to the designers or people who join corps for a ring.

( never a good idea ).

At least these corps are still competing , not resting on ALUMNI activity. :tongue: :tongue:

Some people out of the game for a very very long time have a lot to say about nothing . But I guess thats what they think DCP is for . make them feel like they matter.

It is not. :worthy: :worthy: :shutup:

Best of luck to CROWN in 2011 . Please remember your fans.

Edited by FanofNight
  • Like 1

Crown 2011 Tour Map!

Lot of long travel days...

=O I was hoping they would come to california!!! DANG IT ALL!!!! I will only see them at finals this year???? Why do corps hate coming out west so bad? =""(

(stupid tour costs lol)

Great call on the music from Gettysburg! Everytime I watch that movie I mention to my wife that a corps should do this music. Great emotionally charged music.

I know I've heard a corps perform selections from it on the field before, but couldn't remember which until I actually looked it up... Pioneer played a few pieces from it in 2001. I certainly wouldn't mind hearing it on the field again. Great score!

Edited by dcsnare93

Thats because I watch ALL corps. not just the good ones. Try it sometimes . You might become open minded.

There are fine performances and Fan friendly shows in the lower placed corps.

I enjoy some of the corps that place in the 10-17 range more than some of the G8 corps. :worthy::worthy:

Guess your a G8 fan . :mat::mat: What placement the corps comes to means nothing to me. It does to the designers or people who join corps for a ring.

( never a good idea ).

At least these corps are still competing , not resting on ALUMNI activity. :tongue::tongue:

Some people out of the game for a very very long time have a lot to say about nothing . But I guess thats what they think DCP is for . make them feel like they matter.

It is not. :worthy::shutup::tongue:

Best of luck to CROWN in 2011 . Please remember your fans.

Fan...you may want to read my reviews...i do watch EVERY corps. I was OC semis and finals were you?

and considering how much I have #####ed about the G8 on here, you're barking up the wrong trees.

but hey keep trying. someday you may be right :spitting:

• Like 2