Jersey Surf Banana Sticks

OK I was in Bayonne tonight the Surf stole the show. The sticks were great got the crowd into it with them. I think it is safe to say Surf is going to surprise a lot of people this Year. 36 years ago My age out year with the Bridgemen we surprised people with new uniforms and a show that was a little bit different. Tonight the Surf took the place by storm with new Uniforms and a show that is a little bit different. I don't know what judges look for these day's but I think people seeing this show will love it. If the Surf is at a show near you spend a couple bucks a have a good time with the Jersey Surf.

• Like 3

OK. This is making me think about making the trip down to San Antonio this year!

OK I was in Bayonne tonight the Surf stole the show. The sticks were great got the crowd into it with them. I think it is safe to say Surf is going to surprise a lot of people this Year. 36 years ago My age out year with the Bridgemen we surprised people with new uniforms and a show that was a little bit different. Tonight the Surf took the place by storm with new Uniforms and a show that is a little bit different. I don't know what judges look for these day's but I think people seeing this show will love it. If the Surf is at a show near you spend a couple bucks a have a good time with the Jersey Surf.

I saw it too.

I was thoroughly entertained and engaged. The Surf is going to entertain a lot of people this year. What the judges think is a different matter. The members are going to have fun. The crowd will have fun.

If you get a chance to see this show, please do.

• Like 1

What happens to the Banana Sticks when the show is over? Are people just going to leave them in the stands? They are not recyclabie so the corps should be charged for cleanup by the show sponsors. It is polution plain and simple.

Actually not a single banana left behind. They are reusable and I think as the season goes on you'll see more and more bananas in the stands. A fun fun show to see and hear and participate. GO SURF!!

• Like 2

OK. This is making me think about making the trip down to San Antonio this year!

Randy, do it. Surf's show is one of very few that makes me wish that I was still 21. It's that much fun. I know for a fact that there are folks on this website that will trash it, but this will be, if not one of, THE fan favorite this year.

Seriously, they really got the entertainment thing down. These kids are going to have a special summer, scores and placements be ######.

DO IT UP SURF!!!

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum
  • Like 2

Saw a video of the Surf's show this yr and even though I may not LOVE the LMFAO part I still love the show and CANT WAIT to see it live in Atlanta! I think audience participation is ALWAYS a good thing and think this show is a brilliant idea. WE NEED MORE FUN SHOWS LIKE THIS. Drum Corps should be fun!!!

QUESTION: I couldn't find the banana sticks online. I will for sure be buying them. AM I missing where to find them on their online store? And will they have plenty to sell at the show or is there possibility of running out? ANYONE???

• Like 1

Saw a video of the Surf's show this yr and even though I may not LOVE the LMFAO part I still love the show and CANT WAIT to see it live in Atlanta! I think audience participation is ALWAYS a good thing and think this show is a brilliant idea. WE NEED MORE FUN SHOWS LIKE THIS. Drum Corps should be fun!!!

QUESTION: I couldn't find the banana sticks online. I will for sure be buying them. AM I missing where to find them on their online store? And will they have plenty to sell at the show or is there possibility of running out? ANYONE???

Your answer is at 0:15...at the show...

• Like 2

They are being sold at shows for a donation of $1.00 or more. They have 10,000 for first tour and 10,000 more for second tour so I would think there will be plenty. To be honest there isn't anything for sale on the store except for sponsorships and assistance with fuel.

• Like 2