2013 Programs

Cadets 2013: "Both Sides Now"

That's all we get so far. Though knowing Hoppy this might not even be the final concept.

• Like 1

Jersey Surf Returns to Cool Tunes: Sly and the Family Stone, Dance to the Music. Earth Wind And Fire: sing a song. When a man loves a woman.

OOoh... I always thought "When a Man Loves a Woman" could work...

Oh, wait... didn't.... oh never mind...

• Like 1

Yea, but it will probably be a while because most aren't this pro-active.

The Madison Scouts and Creative Director James Mason are please to announce their 2013 production titled "Corps of Brothers – 75 Years of Survival".

In spite of a little grammatical error in the announcement, you have to give the boys of Madison props for announcing their 2013 plans so early. I can sense the pride and excitement in their production already. I'm looking forward to it.

I can hear the crowd roar for the Scouts already! Go get 'em, guys!

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 2

The Madison Scouts and Creative Director James Mason are please to announce their 2013 production titled "Corps of Brothers – 75 Years of Survival".

In spite of a little grammatical error in the announcement, you have to give the boys of Madison props for announcing their 2013 plans so early. I can sense the pride and excitement in their production already. I'm looking forward to it.

I can hear the crowd roar for the Scouts already! Go get 'em, guys!

The Scouts announced back on August 12th.

• Like 1

OP needs to add a spot for Oregon Crusaders since they've been allowed to move up to World Class this season. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Although I suppose one cannot automatically rule out that ABBA will make its way into next year's BD cavalcade of musical numbers... :ph34r:

If you had said BD doing ABBA prior to 2011, I would have thought, but never said, you were either slightly delusional or misguided. However, with BD's performing Burt Bacharach music, and performing it well and in Blue Devils' style, anything is possible.

• Like 1

What is ABBA?