2013 Programs

LOVE THAT SONG...............

GO BONES>>>>thumbup.gif

It was a actually reported by Fred Morrison the director if the corps.

On a side note I got the skinny on the remaining charts and they sound like super additions. I can't spill the beans. It will be interesting to see how they put it all together

• Like 1

you need to modify the Bluecoats rep to state that it is Mvt 5 of the piece you have listed.

• Like 1

It was a actually reported by Fred Morrison the director if the corps.

On a side note I got the skinny on the remaining charts and they sound like super additions. I can't spill the beans. It will be interesting to see how they put it all together

wait a minute - you are saying the corps director for the Crossmen is Fred Morrison? and we all know the corps director for the Troopers is Fred Morris

What a coincidence

• Like 1

My personal opinion only - this is a website full of pretty hardcore DCI fanatics. Considering we're here in mid-December still talking - thousands of posts per week - about drum corps. For all rational and non-insane corps fans, DCI has dropped off of the radar until May.

It's not surprising we're going to troll for information and pass it around pretty quickly once we find it. This is the musical equivalent of tracking university planes as they shuttle college football coaches around for interviews. It happens - it's just the way fanatics are. (Meant in a good way!)

I love BK, and this isn't specific to them, but corps really should have a concrete plan for how this stuff gets revealed, and a plan that's realistic. You can't keep your new uniforms a secret until the first show, 2010 Crown, else the first glimpse everyone is going to get has incomplete details and lime green plumes. Plan ahead, have announcements, pics and photos ready to go, and don't wait too long. Otherwise, you're gambling that people aren't going to be ... well... people... and the information is going to get out.

And as much as it pains me to say this... it's not the end of the world even if it does get out. It's not going to cause any fewer - or any more - people to either attend or not attend, like or dislike, cheer or not cheer.

Mike

(I use the Star Trek analogy - consider this as equivalent to the trekmovie.com site/forums - they already knew what the plot of the new movie was, how the trailers fit into it, etc, before it was formally announced. Hardly diminishes the overall product we're going to see in May.)

• Like 1